Charlottesville False Flag Operation - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
B0ycey wrote:Since when is eye witness accounts circumstantial? Is the car circumstantial? How about the footage of the car driving at speed. Is that circumstantial? Perhaps the dead body. That surely must be circumstantial right? And the impact marks of the car. Totally circumstantial? All we need now is a statement of guilt and a guilt plea and this guy will definitely be walking free with circumstantial evidence.

Since your post shows you clearly do not understand what circumstantial evidence is, I understand your confusion.
Please direct me to an eyewitness account of her actually being hit. I have not seen one and would really like to read it.
Hindsite wrote:Are you trying to turn this into a conspiracy theory too?

I am not the one peddling the conspiracy theories. I only point out when people are reliant upon them.

Blackjack21 wrote:Yes, and it was organized by a guy who voted for Barack Obama and attended at least one Occupy Wall Street rally. He goes through some mysterious political transformation and becomes a white supremacist?

This does nothing to change the fact that the, "Unite The Right," rally was specifically for uniting factions on the right that included the Nazis and KKK.

Further, why would you assume someone that voted Democrat wasn't racist? The Democrats and the Republicans, as has been repeatedly mentioned, are both bourgeois parties that should be completely eliminated.

Or, is this how Barack Obama deploys his community organizing skills post-presidency?

There is no evidence that Obama is leading an elaborate conspiracy to target you.

Indeed. And he flunked out of the Army as well. I think this is going to be a tricky one, since the defendant is evidently crazy. Charlottesville driver previously accused of beating, threatening his mother

Whether the driver was crazy or not, it does not change the fact that it seems more likely that he did it than an elaborate conspiracy theory cooked up on 4chan in order to hurt rightwing precious feelings.
One Degree wrote:Since your post shows you clearly do not understand what circumstantial evidence is, I understand your confusion.
Please direct me to an eyewitness account of her actually being hit. I have not seen one and would really like to read it.

I'm on my phone at the moment. But a quick Google search will give you the articles of witness accounts. Do you not read a newspaper by the way? If you did you would know this post of yours was erroneous. However when I get to a computer I will post the threads just for you.
One Degree wrote:But, doing it and being criminally guilty is not the same.

Changed your tune. You googled eye witness accounts of Charlottesville and found out you are in trouble when I get to a computer haven't you.

Anyway, nobody has used the term criminally guilty, so if you are trying to change your stance I'm not stupid to fall for your trap.
B0ycey wrote:Changed your tune. You googled eye witness accounts of Charlottesville and found out you are in trouble when I get to a computer haven't you.

Anyway, nobody has used the term criminally guilty, so if you are trying to change your stance I'm not stupid to fall for your trap.

I have not changed anything and no I did not go searching. Your arguments were too weak for me to bother.
What are you saying he is guilty of if not a criminal act? :?: You are not making sense.
an eyewitness account

Brennan Gilmore, a former staffer for gubernatorial candidate Tom Perriello.

:)
One Degree wrote:I have not changed anything and no I did not go searching. Your arguments were too weak for me to bother.
What are you saying he is guilty of if not a criminal act? :?: You are not making sense.

You implied video evidence was the only evidence to be sure of guilt. Read your own fucking posts. Stop making strawmen. Your so bad at making rational arguments we have been sent to the conspiracy forum!
B0ycey wrote:You implied video evidence was the only evidence to be sure of guilt. Read your own fucking posts. Stop making strawmen. Your so bad at making rational arguments we have been sent to the conspiracy forum!

I implied no such thing. As far as your emotional reaction, :lol:
B0ycey wrote:You are on a forum. Deal with people replying to your posts. I don't post often unless the poster has typed in complete bullshit. You have literally implied that we cannot know that the car hit the lady without video evidence. I have given you four examples to suggest this is false (erroneous). Do you need video evidence for a fact to be true by the way? How do you know you were born? Have you seen the video?

OK wait..."suggest"?
Born is born...that it happened is relevant...where is not right now.
So let me get this straight...you like to call-out bullshit when you see it. One Degree is saying these videos don't appear to be conclusive. OK there must be eye-witnesses...but of course, they have conflicting ideas about what happened as well. OK that leaves what? There must be some forensic evidence available? Because...4 clips that "suggest" something, shouldn't be enough to convict a person of murder. Maybe you should let the courts call-out bullshit?
Buzz62 wrote:OK wait..."suggest"?
Born is born...that it happened is relevant...where is not right now.
So let me get this straight...you like to call-out bullshit when you see it. One Degree is saying these videos don't appear to be conclusive. OK there must be eye-witnesses...but of course, they have conflicting ideas about what happened as well. OK that leaves what? There must be some forensic evidence available? Because...4 clips that "suggest" something, shouldn't be enough to convict a person of murder. Maybe you should let the courts call-out bullshit?

I have no choice but to use the term 'suggest' as no one has been found guilty of the incident yet.
MB. wrote:Yes that is correct. Since the court hearings do not reconvene until December there is really nothing further to debate about the nature of the crime.

If anyone wants to further debate the Charlottesville conspiracy, please do so here.

This thread will remain on topic and focused on the political implications of the issue, not its legal or conspiratorial aspects.

Good job MB for noting that the legal system is literally a conspiracy :lol:
B0ycey wrote:Do you not remember what you wrote. Or are you trying to weasel out of it like normal?

I have tried to be nice. Your posts could be greatly improved by taking a course in critical thinking. You lost the argument. Instead of acknowledging it or even quietly disappearing, you have resorted to childish insults and distortion of facts. My post you quoted was clearly in response to you saying there was video evidence.
Maz wrote:Good job MB for noting that the legal system is literally a conspiracy :lol:

By definition there will be no new information on the legal aspects of the case, therefore anyone saying anything about that must be presenting a conspiracy theory of some form.

If you can personally demonstrate to me that you have actual information on the case, I will immediately report you to the FBI.

Thanks for the really valuable input Maz. Keep up the good work.
One Degree wrote:I have tried to be nice. Your posts could be greatly improved by taking a course in critical thinking. You lost the argument. Instead of acknowledging it or even quietly disappearing, you have resorted to childish insults and distortion of facts. My post you quoted was clearly in response to you saying there was video evidence. Your reasoning sucks and I only bluntly point that out due to your childishness.

Quote my insults. I have reported this post
MB. wrote:By definition there will be no new information on the legal aspects of the case, therefore anyone saying anything about that must be presenting a conspiracy theory of some form.

If you can personally demonstrate to me that you have actual information on the case, I will immediately report you to the FBI.

Thanks for the really valuable input Maz. Keep up the good work.

I'm sure that the FBI already has a file on me a mile long but do what you gotta do bro ;)
B0ycey wrote:Quote my insults. I have reported this post

If you reported it, the mods will read the posts and make up their own minds who started the insults. Nothing to be gained by reposting them here. Discussion concluded.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]

NOVA SCOTIA (New Scotland, 18th Century) No fu[…]

If people have that impression then they're just […]