Is Donald Trump Running to Help Hillary Clinton? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
http://blackbag.gawker.com/is-donald-tr ... 1723925057

I haven't been following the election closely but my perception is that Trump has been given most of the attention in relation to the Republican Candidacy and there appears to be no other Republican Candidate who can be considered a worthy contender. As attention continues to be focused on Trump without signs of diminishing, the chances of other potential Republican candidates will continue to diminish as time progresses. Meanwhile, it seem that Clinton will most likely be the Democratic Candidate and her chances of becoming President increase the longer that Trump is considered a contender for the Republican nomination.

Ultimately, I don't think that Trump and Clinton are colluding to ensure that Clinton is elected. The media are most likely focusing attention on Trump as he appears to be the only candidate to be considered newsworthy.
Trump is sort of a joke candidate, but the joke has lasted a lot longer than usual. I still think Ben Carson and Trump will fall out of the race and we'll end up with someone like Mark Rubio, but who knows. Demographically a Trump candidacy is doom for the Republicans, but I'm not convinced that any of the other contenders could surmount that problem either.

It would be funny if it came out that Trump really was a Clinton plant though. I'd love to see all his supporters crestfallen.
Red_Army wrote:Trump is sort of a joke candidate, but the joke has lasted a lot longer than usual. I still think Ben Carson and Trump will fall out of the race and we'll end up with someone like Mark Rubio, but who knows. Demographically a Trump candidacy is doom for the Republicans, but I'm not convinced that any of the other contenders could surmount that problem either.

It would be funny if it came out that Trump really was a Clinton plant though. I'd love to see all his supporters crestfallen.

He's morphing from Manchurian Candidate territory to The Producers He was only supposed to be successful enough to split the GOP, not actually win. Now he's singing 'Springtime for Hitler' with nowhere left to go.

First you post a UN resolution that doesn't contr[…]

https://twitter.com/GAMZIRI24/status/1782513808746[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Startup in Muscovy : mother of a Muscovite soldier[…]

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]