I hate articles like this - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Mikolaj
I guess Mik's point is that this article is one of a series of things that puts the generation into stereotypes, which are a series of generalizations leading to believe if you are in generation Y professional, you behave this way, blah blah blah. A generalization which leads to a particular stereotype.

It's the equivilent of looking at the paper tablemat in a Chinese restuarant and taking your Chinese New Year Sign to heart.
By QatzelOk
I'm really excited about the marketing potentials of this article!

Generation Y! Gotta love it!

*chokes on an exclamation mark*
By Kylie
We actually got into a discussion on the Generation X versus Y and what Generation we were all in, and we came to the conclusin that some of the elder peeps in this thread (Boon, TIG, possibly Gnote and Mik too) are on the XY cusp, and low and behold, they have a name for our lost generation.

Behold, the MTV Generation.

Granted, it *is* Wikipedia, but it's interesting for general knowledge, and I found it somewhat interesting to read, and not muddled like a lot of Wiki articles.
World War II Day by Day

May 23, Thursday Fascists detained under defense[…]

Taiwan-China crysis.

War or no war? China holds military drills around[…]

Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will d[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Moscow expansion drives former so called Warsaw (i[…]