Danish TV race and IQ. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Kman
McBaden wrote:The cultural part of my studies isn't even necessary to see the contradictions in what you're saying.

Show me those contradictions then.

McBaden wrote:You, on the other hand, do have a theory, about 'white genes' determining behaviour as well as physical racial characteristics, one for which you've offered no evidence just a few of your own subjective observations, which there's no reason for anyone to care about.

I use the same method as Charles Darwin used when he came up with the theory of evolution for animals, I explain how certain races develop certain genetic traits because of the enviroments that they live in and create for themselves.
By Orestes
Kman wrote:Oh really? How about the fact that white civilization has been the most free and tolerant in the last what 2500 years?

And that's why to this day we have blooming pre-Christian religions in Europe :roll:

I mean, seriously Kman ? Religious wars ? Medieval anti-judaism ? Witch hunts ? Slave trade ? Eradication of Indians ?

You didn't bother to answer Lightman and Wolfman at all, while their points are quite valid.

The date of birth of this contemporary culture of intellectual rebeliousness that you speak of is actually pretty late, around Renaissance and Enlightement (and was a doing of a handfull of thinkers consisting of affluent men who could thus afford the time to muse about abstracts, then just got disseminated by second-rate epigons and slowly popularised with the masses to an extent, it wasn't some collective bulb moment on part of the bearers of European genes).

So, I feel dumber for even asking you this question but, how then do you imagine your nativist theory explains such actual, historical swings in political paradigms among Europeans, like from Feudalism to Liberalism ? From Liberalism to Communism or Fascism ?

Cosmic rays ?
Race is much, much more fluid than people think it is. Sooner or later even the most dedicated white supremacists has a black guy in his family tree. Look at that south African girl who was born black and DNA tests confirmed she was legitimate. Her parents were white supporters of Apartheid and she was born black because of a recessive gene from an ancestor thousands of years ago.

No...there is a third choice which is that you ar[…]

They're …..terrorists use. I am not going to a[…]

wat0n , I think I found a quote that might help b[…]

It actually would be good for Europe because th[…]