Hillary Clinton: Badass - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The question is beneath the dignity of the office of Secretary of State.

This thread is full of men intimidated by a woman who has bigger balls than they do.
That's an insane statement. Her husband used the oval office to penetrate a 19 year old intern with a cigar. Leave the dignity of the office bullshit at the door. Asking a person who wears designer clothes what designers she wears is not offensive. We're you crying when they ask te president boxer or briefs or whatever other bullshit?
Asking a person who wears designer clothes what designers she wears is not offensive.

Why doesn't anyone ask male politicians in designer clothes this question? The reporter admits that he doesn't...
How about we don't ask people who hold incredible power in government questions that are frivolous crap.

We don't need to know Hillary's designer or Obama's favorite color. :hmm:
By Kman
Hilary is a psychopathic murderous bitch.

I submit to the court evidence A:

[youtube]Fgcd1ghag5Y[/youtube]

Oh yeah and men and women are different by nature, I dont see why she is so offended by a reporter treating her differently than a man, it is perfectly natural.
Then politicians can stop going on the tonight show, daily show etc. obviously the questions are frivolous but it's the culture we live in. You don't have to like it but you shouldn't make a big deal about it when someone asks who Hillary Clinton is wearing. Every question can't be about drone strikes.

Don't talk about the dignity of the office when the POTUS has a twitter account. This new era will run your ass over, it's like complaining about the tide.
mikema63 wrote:How about we don't ask people who hold incredible power in government questions that are frivolous crap.

We don't need to know Hillary's designer or Obama's favorite color. :hmm:

I do. :?:
By Ignite
Men get asked questions that I'm guessing women politicians don't get asked. Someone mentioned about sports teams already. Why wasn't Hillary a bad ass all those years her husband made her look like a total fool? Hillary made a career on being a weak women and her husband's inability to keep his dick in his pants. I don't think she's being a bad ass at all. She's just playing along with all of the attention that women are getting lately with the election.
By Drlee
Ignite wrote:Men get asked questions that I'm guessing women politicians don't get asked. Someone mentioned about sports teams already. Why wasn't Hillary a bad ass all those years her husband made her look like a total fool? Hillary made a career on being a weak women and her husband's inability to keep his dick in his pants. I don't think she's being a bad ass at all. She's just playing along with all of the attention that women are getting lately with the election.

I don't know how you could come to these conclusions. I categorically disagree with every point you made.

She did what was right for the country at great personal expense. She went on to thrive as a politician on her own merits. She could have beat President Obama had she played her cards right. She is an honor graduate from Yale Law School. Secretary of State. A former two term US Senator. How could you possibly conclude that there is anything weak about her.

For the record. The only person President Clinton made look like a fool was himself. I am not much for blaming victims.
To Bill Clinton: "Which bimbo will you deflower next?"

Bill Clinton: "Would you ever ask a woman that question?"

(Hillary plays a feminist in this episode of Elites on Film)

OK, so it's good for Europe the US (oil companies[…]

@FiveofSwords " confusing a word with the[…]

God dammit, Rich. This is like whenever anyone b[…]

The cost-of-living crisis is so bleak that some G[…]