Living for the moment - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By 1skull2hands
God is the almighty and all knowing, If he is not pleased with humanity, then he can easily let us all know!

I agree with this reality of timelessness, and eternity. If you can bring yourself to a level of enlightenment through meditation, It would be much easier to look back and reflect on yourself and your place on earth.

The realization of living for the moment can be surreal sometimes, the future is happening now....... "Live life to the edge, just don't fall off"
By Atromos
1skull2hands wrote:God is the almighty and all knowing, If he is not pleased with humanity, then he can easily let us all know!

I agree with this reality of timelessness, and eternity. If you can bring yourself to a level of enlightenment through meditation, It would be much easier to look back and reflect on yourself and your place on earth.

The realization of living for the moment can be surreal sometimes, the future is happening now....... "Live life to the edge, just don't fall off"

It's pretty hard to respond to something like this as it's more of a statement of your ideals, but not challenging on anyone else's so i say to you:

"Good job!"
By Comrade Ogilvy
Goranhammer wrote:Violet Lightbeam changed his name.

I did not.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iymz8WhK3lE I was […]

Exactly. I think this is the caution to those tha[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]