It's worse than you think - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So you are dismissing the actual science done by scientists as "lies" while simultaneously accusing others of being anti-science.

:lol:

dude we all know you. You have years here of murdering your own credibility with every single post. At no point is anyone sane going to just take your word for anything. You are well past needing a credibility test. :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:Sure.

Please note that no scientific evidence has been provided for the claim that there are two genders.

Whether it's 2 or 500, at the end of the day all this crap is simply distraction. Same goes for this climate hysteria. A few decades ago they predicted an ice age, and now they predict a global warming. They can't even correctly predict the weather for next friday. So what are we even babbling about here? There are ulterior motives behind this, like destroying the farmers and forcing people into future smart cities. Climate changes constantly, so that's not the point.

So stop being distracted by all the noise that's being pushed in the mainstream media. What matters is that power is being transferred. What matters is that we're being ripped off. What matters is that the West is being de-industrialized. What matters is that we've been infiltrated and taken over by a people that sucked the life out of the West. Nothing else should even matter at this point if you're a Westerner.
Last edited by Code Rood on 04 Feb 2020 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
Code Rood wrote:Whether it's 2 or 500, at the end of the day all this crap is simply distraction. Same goes for this climate hysteria. A few decades ago they predicted an ice age, and now they predict a global warming. They can't even correctly predict the weather for next friday. So what are we even babbling about here? There are ulterior motives behind this, like destroying the farmers and forcing people into future smart cities. Climate changes constantly, so that's not the point.

So stop being distracted by all the noise that's being pushed in the mainstream media. What matters is that power is being transferred. What matters is that we're being ripped off. What matters is that the West is being de-industrialized. What matters is that we've been infiltrated and taken over by a people that sucked the life out of the West. Nothing else should even matter at this point if you're a Westerner.

Please do not quote me if you are ignoring my point and simply looking for an opportunity to broadcast conspiracy theories.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Please do not quote me if you are ignoring my point and simply looking for an opportunity to broadcast conspiracy theories.

First off, I do whatever I please. ;)

And you don't really have a point, that's the whole problem. I actually kind of feel sorry for you, being bamboozled by all this doomsday crap. Did you also sterilize yourself like some crazy climate activists?
Code Rood wrote:First off, I do whatever I please. ;)

And you don't really have a point, that's the whole problem. I actually kind of feel sorry for you, being bamboozled by all this doomsday crap. Did you also sterilize yourself like some crazy climate activists?

Do you have any evidence that anthropogenic climate change is not a serious issue?
B0ycey wrote:A sceptical Dutch user? He must like his windmills underwater and his clogs wet.

Funny that you start with those ugly windmills: the fish and bird killer.

Obviously we have our climate activists (we're basically the guinea pig for this climate agenda) and people with ulterior motives (ie. the constant attack on farmers), but Dutch people are known for being sober. Many of us don't get scared when we hear doomsday stories, even though we have a history of our land being underwater.

We know that we aren't a normal land. We've reclaimed and built land from the water, so it's not strange that mother nature is going to win a few battles. Nothing will last forever. Maybe some people on this forum could learn from this attitude... stop being all hysterical and emotional and allowing yourself to be led around by people with ulterior motives who don't really care for you.
Code Rood wrote:Funny that you start with those ugly windmills: the fish and bird killer.

Obviously we have our climate activists (we're basically guinea pig for this shit) and people with ulterior motives (ie. the constant attack on farmers), but Dutch people are known for being sober. Most of us don't get scared when we hear doomsday stories, even though we have a history of our land being underwater.

We know that we aren't a normal land. We've reclaimed and built land from the water, so it's not strange that mother nature is going to win a few battles. Nothing will last forever. Maybe some people on this forum could learn from this attitude... stop being all hysterical and emotional and allowing yourself to be led around by people with ulterior motives who don't really care for you.

Your "ugly" Windmills created your lands. But by all means criticise them.

As for attitude, what is yours on refugees? I only ask ask as that is what you will become should sea levels rise.

Ultimately CO2 retains heat and the planet is increasing its temperature annually. What more motive than that do you want that people should care? The fact you don't means you are obtuse or like wet clogs. Which is it?
Code Rood wrote:Funny that you start with those ugly windmills: the fish and bird killer.

Obviously we have our climate activists (we're basically the guinea pig for this climate agenda) and people with ulterior motives (ie. the constant attack on farmers), but Dutch people are known for being sober. Many of us don't get scared when we hear doomsday stories, even though we have a history of our land being underwater.

Do you have any evidence that anthropogenic climate change is not a serious issue?
late wrote:Warming was first noticed way back in the 1970s. Subsequent research slowly nailed down what was happening. Scientific consensus was reached over 20 years ago.

Your excuse is brain dead.

Weather is a dynamic thing

the world was alot warmer before and it did not end

When the MSM is making alot of efforts to to convince the mass population of something I start to ask questions

There may be a global warming Im not denying it but the results of that may not be that bad as they are trying to portrait it some countries even want it to happen because they will benefit from it (Russia)

and we all know that there is no way to stop it because you have no way to convince Russia,China,India to reduce CO2 they simply dont give a fuck
Zionist Nationalist wrote:

and we all know that there is no way to stop it because you have no way to convince Russia,China,India to reduce CO2 they simply dont give a fuck

China is spending a lot on alternatives.

There are ways to persuade people to act in their own interest.

Assuming you give a fuck.
B0ycey wrote:Your "ugly" Windmills created your lands. But by all means criticise them.

Just so you know, I'm talking about these things:

B0ycey wrote:As for attitude, what is yours on refugees? I only ask ask as that is what you will become should sea levels rise.

Some experts say that sea levels will rise enormously, other experts say that sea levels won't really rise that much. We really don't know.

B0ycey wrote:Ultimately CO2 retains heat and the planet is increasing its temperature annually.

Obviously you haven't seen what summers are like in my country. ;) There are a few very hot (well, hot for my pale arse at least) days, if at all. It usually is either pleasant enough for my pale arse or rainy. Nothing really major has happened the last 10 years.
Code Rood wrote:Some experts say that sea levels will rise enormously, other experts say that sea levels won't really rise that much. We really don't know.

Well we do know. The ice caps are shrinking. Just thought I'll inform you. Learning something new and all that.

Obviously you haven't seen what summers are like in my country. ;) There are a few very hot (well, hot for my pale arse at least) days, if at all. It usually is either pleasant enough for my pale arse or rainy.

It is called climate change. I bet it has changed even in the Netherlands. It sure has in the UK. No frost in January this year. As a child I used to skate to school. Although really I just mentioned global temperature is rising not the Dutch weather.
B0ycey wrote:It is called climate change. I bet it has changed even in the Netherlands. It sure has in the UK. No frost in January this year. As a child I used to skate to school. Although really I just mentioned global temperature is rising not the Dutch weather.

Sure, this winter has been a bit mild compared to other years, but it's not immediately a reason for me to go absolutely ape-shit.

I'm not denying the fact that climate changes. I never did. Our approach is simply different.

There are people who actually believe that we only have 12 years left. This doomsday thinking is insane. I hope you don't belong to that type of crowd.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No one actually thinks this.

I'd hope so. :D Either way, we're talking about a doomsday cult. Just another thing to keep people in fear and under control. Ultimately man doesn't decide the fate of this planet; that's an arrogant position.

It is still the mainstream opinion of mainstream […]

...You tell me your opinion on why that is happen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just h[…]

Quiz for 'educated' historians

Now...because I personally have read actual prima[…]