DoD Contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Cartertonian
Shame this little gem wasn't available a couple of years ago when I was writing an essay for my MSc on the use of Private Military Companies and contractors.

Is there a particular point you wanted to highlight, KFlint, or have you just posted it, 'FYI'?
By U184
I had seen a few comments on various posts within the Military Hardware & Armed Forces forum that prompted me to post this. A bit of FYI and it shows hard data on where we go. Following the support structure shows way more on what we are really doing then the news does> IMO.

FYI, I am a Federal Contractor. Did you complete the paper, and what was it regarding? Just curious.
By Typhoon
These (and many others posted recently) kind of sources are very informative to the board, thankyou KFlint.

Cannot help but feel it a shame that they will eventually be lost to thread limbo on page two, is there someway to seperate links to reference material from the general discussion to preserve them, should this be done?. I mean if they would have been useful to you Cart. they would certainly be useful to others...
By MB.
It's not like the threads are being deleted once they reach page two. Eventually someone will be appointed to moderate this forum and then it would be in that persons power to create and amend sticky subjects should they so desire. In the interim, anyone with the privilege to moderate in the Off-Topic Forums could always do it for you. As you guys have probably noticed we tend to keep stickies to a minimum on the board, however, since we do have stickied information threads in the political ideology sections, I do not see any reason why one or two could not be created in this forum.

Liberia is not indistinguishable from other Afric[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

I don't put all the blame on Taiwan. I've said 10[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities a[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afghanistan defeated the USSR, we are not talking[…]