Building Britain's Ultimate Warship - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Great documentary on 4OD if you have access, if not then it might be on youtube by now, but its well worth a watch.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/buil ... od#3075933

Though one of the most worrying things to come out of the documentary is the faliure of the vessels Sea Viper air defence system during a war game, if this had been real life then the vessel might not have survived the experiance, a crash of the Sea Wolf system resulting in the loss or damage of a vessel during the falklands if I remember correctly.
Additionally (though it may be due to the crash) aircraft made it through the defences unidentified to engage the Type 42 in the taskforce, which recieved damage. Considering the capabilities of the system on paper this should not have happened and as yet I believe the two Type 45 avaliable to the Navy dont have a functional system. Can only hope that these problems are ironed out as the Navy is running out of functional vessels as it is without the new ones being papar tigers as well.

Though its an excuse for another fleet of Frigates im not sure that I like the mono-function nature of the Type-45, can the UK really afford to have vessels for each branch of warfare when China and Russia cannot?
By Thunderhawk
Not available here either.

That being said, is it the Wraith? Uses fog generators and movable plates/structure to disguise itself?
By Thunderhawk
This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Then almost all of the world cares about white pe[…]

Are you saying the IDF should let humanitarian aid[…]

Since the campus is public space that can be ente[…]

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times m[…]