German Mauser rifle - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The Second World War (1939-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By USB
Admit it, the German Mauser rifle was the best technology that was the greatest legacy it passed to the future generation of game hunters and gun enthusiasts. Anybody on the contrary? I will be buying one. How about the Garand? How about the Nagant of the Soviet Union. Anybody good in physics or mechanical engineering to explain the advantages and disadvantages in laymen's language?
Having shot most of the bolt-action rifles of the Second World War (The Garand and other semi-automatics are illegal in my country) I think the Lee Enfield was slightly better than the Kar98, but both are infinitely superior to the chunky Russian, the Mosin Nagant.

However, as someone highly interested in firearms, I intend to buy all three when they finally send me my firearms licence.
By USB
Ha ha..nnow you've been an influence..I'll buy the 4. Good idea, section leader...Cann't wait too to get my license. Probably May next year. Buy a safe where you can place the guns. Cops need that. Rules and regulations..

@SpecialOlympian Stupid is as stupid does. If[…]

It is rather trivial to transmit culture. I can j[…]

World War II Day by Day

So long as we have a civilization worth fighting […]

My opinion is that it is still "achievable&qu[…]