German Plans For Western Europe - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The Second World War (1939-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
We know that the Nazi leadership planned for the eastern territories to more or less be incorporated into one German state with small concessions possibly to the Turks in the Caucasus and Central Asia as well as the Japanese. In the Middle East I know that Hitler planned to give those territories to the Italians. India was to go for the most part to Japan after an agreement. However what were their plans in Western Europe? Did they intend to incorporate all Germanic countries into their state as well? What did they plan for France? Was it to be annexed or was it to have a pro-Berlin fascist puppet government?
Hitler concentrated almost entirely on what he planned to do with Eastern Europe.

Robert Harris's Fatherland might be a good place to look if you want to know about what Hitler wanted for the rest of Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland_%28novel%29

I imagine puppetised regimes like Vichy would have been the order of the day, annexation to the Reich of so many millions of non-Germans would have left it barely controllable.
It's hard to say for sure what a power-hungry, jingoist, megalomanic wanted to achieve in western Europe.
I think it's likely that if Germany had won the war, with no enemy left to oppose him, Hitler would have had no qualms over subjugating the whole of Europe. There's nothing to suggest he would behave otherwise. We saw that when Britain and France granted him territory and sops, Hitler's confidence caused him to take a little more.

@FiveofSwords We know there was slavery in the[…]

Yet let's not cheat ourselves, this also plays in[…]

Hypersonic Weapons

Funny I was about to make a comment, but then I d[…]

Some would argue maybe those people should just l[…]