Bosnian-Serb conflict [split] - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

'Cold war' communist versus capitalist ideological struggle (1946 - 1990) and everything else in the post World War II era (1946 onwards).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Well, BH-Muslims caused the war and got bombed by Serb forces :D and got squeezed on 22% of ex-B&H :D, however all this doesn't have any connection with BH-Muslim participation in occupation of Afghanistan...as I said, I hope Afghan people will return favor to their muslim brothers :D

I think official stance of Serbia is neutrality, and we all know who are the biggest crybabies in the Balkans --> BH-Muslims :lol: :lol: a.k.a "Heeeeeelp Bosnia" :lol: :lol: - however, BH-Muslim idea of having jamahirya in Europe has been aborted by Republika Srpska forces :D ...your welcome, civilized people of Europe 8)
Last edited by Siberian Fox on 13 Mar 2010 12:00, edited 1 time in total. Reason: As you say, this is not connected to the topic. Split and moved.
By Bosnjak
@RSK The Hague Tribunal a court sees the hole case different and omarska was a death camp.

95% of the Warcriminals were Serbs. In all conflicts, Yes everything was a potemkin movie., Even the Serb government does not follow your conspiracy theory video.

Osveta ce bit pravda.
By RSK
Bosnjak look at the avidance. The Serbs did not intent to exterimnate the Bosnian Muslims. But I see that you wish to hate Serbs and believe in lies..

How can there be peace and co-exinstence between Bosnian Muslims and Serbs if you guys are believing that we organized death camps for you, which we did not!
You have no responsibility at all and you are participating in spreading lies, which will harm Muslims and Serbs.

Be strong and resist western media lies against Serbs!

Remove the symbol of ''patriotska liga'' which is a Nazi organization, a succesor of the Handzar division. Stop with fascism and learn to respect your Serbian neigbors!
Hate will eat you up inside and you only the truth can save you my dear lost friend.
By Vanasalus
RSK wrote:Bosnjak look at the avidance. The Serbs did not intent to exterimnate the Bosnian Muslims. But I see that you wish to hate Serbs and believe in lies..

How can there be peace and co-exinstence between Bosnian Muslims and Serbs if you guys are believing that we organized death camps for you, which we did not!

As if 2 million Bosniaks were not displaced from their homes by Serbs. As if tens of thousands Bosniak civilians were not murdered by Serbs.

I do not know whether you and I_S lack minimum metal faculty for perception or minimum moral values for dignity. But, regardless to the answer of my question, you make many people around appalled of your existence.

Cease and desist!
By Independent_Srpska
As if 2 million Bosniaks were not displaced from their homes by Serbs.

:lol: :lol: Muslim matrix is incredible! Matrixu akbar! :lol:
BTW, pathetic turk liar - there is/was no 2 million of BH-muslims in total in Hercegovina and in Bosnia...but, muslim matrix is great - it has its own reality for its brainwashed victims 8) ...if the muslim matrix says - there is 2 million dps out of 1.8 million BH-Muslims - then a brainwashed victim has to believe it 8) ...what to say then ----> Matrixu akbar! :lol:

As if tens of thousands Bosniak civilians were not murdered by Serbs.

As if tens of thousands Serb civilians were not murdered by BH-Muslims, but the Muslim-matrix interprets reality to its victims in a way that massacring and murdering Serbs is perfectly acceptable for the brainwashed victims of the muslim-matrix (like you and this pathetic converted Serb above are), but when Serbs defend themselves that's completely inappropriate 8) ...Matrixu akbar! :lol:

I do not know whether you and I_S lack minimum metal faculty for perception or minimum moral values for dignity. But, regardless to the answer of my question, you make many people around appalled of your existence.

Well, victims of the Muslim-matrix usually speak like this, without facts and bullshitting about moral values and referring to "other people" :lol: - but we have a saying that pictures that kind of people with no even microscopic sign of nonbrainwashed brain (which basically says):" Whores usually speak about honor and moral" ....Matrixu akbar!
By Aekos
Don't bother I_S, for some reason Van can't comprehend that Bosniaks massacred and destroyed just as much in the regions they were able to control - it doesn't fit it into his picture of the poor "innocent Bosnians."

He's also been sympathetic toward the Nazi member Bosnjak, so we know where his loyalties lie.
By Independent_Srpska
don't bother I_S, for some reason Van can't comprehend that Bosniaks massacred and destroyed just as much in the regions they were able to control - it doesn't fit it into his picture of the poor "innocent Bosnians."

I know, dude, and in our part of the world it is called a Muslim matrix (after the movie Matrix)...you know, when one population has a surreal world put on their eyes by a supreme force... in this case by brainwashing medias ....I face the BH-Muslim-Matrix on a daily basis...and you can spot it in the case of this pathetic liar (2 million BH-Muslim DPs!! :lol: :lol: ...how lame...but that's how Muslim-Matrix works...)
By Vanasalus
I_S wrote: :lol: :lol: Muslim matrix is incredible! Matrixu akbar! :lol:
BTW, pathetic turk liar - there is/was no 2 million of BH-muslims in total in Hercegovina and in Bosnia...but, muslim matrix is great - it has its own reality for its brainwashed victims 8) ...if the muslim matrix says - there is 2 million dps out of 1.8 million BH-Muslims - then a brainwashed victim has to believe it 8) ...what to say then ----> Matrixu akbar! :lol:

:roll:

According to the UNHCR, The UN Refugee Agency, 2.2 million people were displaced in Bosnia Herzegovina by 1995, most of whom being Bosniaks.

By 2010, number of Bosniak refugees living in third countries is being 460,000 and number of Bosniak IDPs, still waiting to return their homes in Serb occupied territories, is at ~600,000.
By Independent_Srpska
:roll:

According to the UNHCR, The UN Refugee Agency, 2.2 million people were displaced in Bosnia Herzegovina by 1995, most of whom being Bosniaks.

OMG, very unprofessional of such reliable agency like the UNHCR is - look at that --> "most of whom" ..oh, my my... :lol: OMG, what is that suppose to mean?? Matrixu akbar! :lol:

By 2010, number of Bosniak refugees living in third countries is being 460,000 and number of Bosniak IDPs, still waiting to return their homes in Serb occupied territories, is at ~600,000.

OMG, look at this:---> 2.2M - (460k+600k = 1.06M) =1.14M !??? 1.14M > 1.06M :eek: OMG, what is this --> A number of non-muslim refugees and DPs is greater than a number of Muslim refugees and DPs?? OMG, that's gotta be an error in Matrix code!! Alert alert! :lol:....

However, what is the number of Serb refugees living in third countries and the number of Serbs still waiting to return to their homes in Muslim occupied territories?
Gee, when we introduce a percentage of DPs out of total population - omg - then the Muslim matrix falls apart ...alert, alert :lol:

Just a remark - the biggest ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and Hercegovina was done by Muslim authorities in the Muslim part of Sarajevo - 150.000 Serbs had been ethnically cleansed...

So, we have a civil war caused by BH-Muslim insane massacres, killings, violations of constitution, and in every war there is a movement of people naturally, and at the end of the day we have Muslims who complain about results of their own actions :eh: ....a sane individual has to ask himself - why would BH-Muslims cause a civil war in the first place, my my....

However, pathetic Turk liar, this all can't change your brainwashed nonsense --> "As if 2 million Bosniaks were not displaced from their homes by Serbs." out of 1.902.956 BH-Muslims (according to 1991 census) :lol:...so, Serbs had 105% success - nicely done! 8) :lol: ......how lame....matrixu akbar! :lol:
By Metalcommand
The war broke out because the Muslims thought they could dominate the Serbs, but only thing it got them was them was the death in a mass grave. I would not advice them to try it again because it could lead to an unfortunate and unnecessary war.
By Smilin' Dave
RSK wrote:Holohoax 1992

What the hell is this? If you want to talk about genocide (as opposed to ethnic cleansing), how about looking at the specific case of Srebrenica? Also if you were not already aware, holocaust denial is a bannable offence on this forum, so I would watch it if I were you.

IS wrote:but when Serbs defend themselves that's completely inappropriate

When Serbs blantantly lie about war crimes committed by their side, while pointing to the war crimes of others ALL while trying to say the victims deserved it, it's staggeringly inappropriate. I have rarely encountered such backwards and illogical thinking.

Now, think you can get through this thread without directly insulting other users and jabbering about the matrix or 'NATO fascists'?

Metalcommand wrote:The war broke out because the Muslims thought they could dominate the Serbs, but only thing it got them was them was the death in a mass grave. I would not advice them to try it again because it could lead to an unfortunate and unnecessary war.

Another nationalist gem... You're argument is the same as the Neo-Nazis use for the Holocaust, and on a similar basis if you continue to push this line, you will be given a card.

ALL OF YOU BE ON NOTICE THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE SLIGHTEST INFRACTION IN THIS THREAD. I HAVE ALREADY ISSUED ONE OFFICIAL WARNING.
By Metalcommand
I think I was misunderstood. I by no means meant that I justify the crimes or something like that. What I meant was that the Serbs rebelled because they were faced with a situation in which they would have to live under muslims in a muslim state led by an islamist president. This lead to a war in which their reaction was extremely harsh and it led some of them to do horrible things and if they were put to a similar situation today it could again lead to an unfortunate and unnecessary war like I said. Were is the nationalism, neo-nazism, etc. you speak of in this?

Sorry in advance if I ''push the line''. (not sarcasm)
By Smilin' Dave
Were is the nationalism, neo-nazism, etc. you speak of in this?

I wasn't pointing to nationalism or explicit neo-nazism, rather I was pointing to your practice of justifying war crimes (your reference to mass graves) by blaming a supposedly threatening victim. So for the Nazis they pointed to Jewish conspiracies, in this case you point to Islamist conspiracies. In the end the result is an excuse for mass murder.
By Metalcommand
I did not justify them. I only meant that it led to the sad situation in which crimes like that were possible to be committed.

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]