Records show Adolf Hitler was a Tax Dodger - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jaakko
There's one thing that has already been an unsolvable mystery for me:

What the hell is wrong in leaving the toilet seat up? You can't possibly guess what's the business the next user is up to. Someone, explain.
By Bricktop
This was interesting news when I read it, but hardly important in the greater scheme of things. Not to say it shouldn't be mentioned.

Drummondâ„¢
By Embassy
Over 6 million German's voted for the Nazi party in the 1933 elections. This gave him 288 seats. The Munich Putch failure was a turning point for Hitler to get to power.

On-Trial, Hitler had time to prepare speeches to the public. He could get his thoughts across about Germany in speeches. he also had time to write Mein Kampf (My Struggle) which the Nazi's followed like the Christians would the Bible. This made them more trustworthy supporters.

Now, 6m voters pro-Nazi would have bought that book. He would have been earning big bucks. Hitler was Anti-Semetic and blamed the National Party and Jews for the hyper inflation during the 20's.

I'd have to say Hitler was a politician/criminal. (Including his tax dodges) 8)
By Spin
Just because 6 million people voted for him doesn't mean 6 million people read his book.

Trivia.
By Embassy
I know that but I wonder how many devoted supporters would not buy his book ?
By Spin
You assume they are devoted?

This was at a point when unemployment was about 6 million and people turned to the extremists to fix it.
By Spin
Well CWAS posted a thread recently suggesting that he also killed his niece which I would say was pretty bad. I have a sneaking suspicion he might have done a few other bad things but that is just a feeling.......

What does the invisible hand wind up doing I wond[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]

I think she’s going to be a great president for Me[…]

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]