Jews were Fascists, too. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Ixa
No, but anyone who singles out facts like this and makes threads about it, probably is.
Prove it.

To prove that you are not an anti-semite,
The burden of proof rests on you . I have no desire to prove that I'm not anti-Semitic. I am perfectly indifferent to whether or not I am thought of as anti-Semitic.

you should, as Zag said, make a thread about fascist Eskimos
That doesn't make any sense. That wouldn't prove I am not anti-Semitic.

and fascist Canadians.
I have posted about the fascist movement in Great Britain. I guess that was anti-British because I was "singling out" British people. To approach any historical topic whatsoever you must single out the people of whom that subject treats.

To prove that you are not a fascist,
The burden of proof rests on you. I see no reason why I should prove that I am not a fascist.

you should make a thread about liberal Eskimos and communist Canadians.
How absurd. Are you suggesting that simply by posting neutral historical information on communist Canadians and liberal Eskimos, one could prove that one is not a fascist?

But still, the best option is just not to make threads about fascist Jews in the first place.
To approach any historical topic whatsoever you must single out of the people involved therein. If I were to talk about the fascist movement in Great Britain, that would obviously involve singling out British fascists, and yet I am confident that no one would accuse me of hating the British or being a fascist for this reason.
By kami321
Prove it.

I have no desire to do so. Besides, i said the word "probably" which you have consciously overlooked.

I have no desire to prove that I'm not anti-Semitic. I am perfectly indifferent to whether or not I am thought of as anti-Semitic.

Very good that you don't care. However, if the admins decide you are anti-semitic, then you will have no choice but to care.

I have posted about the fascist movement in Great Britain.

When was that? Sorry but I missed it. If you really did, then you are probably not promoting anti-semitism but promoting fascism.

To approach any historical topic whatsoever you must single out of the people involved therein.

Sure, but why jews and why fascism? Do you have special interest in these topics?

PS: this discussion is rather useless, especially since you don't care how you are viewed.
By Ixa
i said the word "probably" which you have consciously overlooked.
So on what basis do you say I am "probably" an anti-Semite or a Fascist?

However, if the admins decide you are anti-semitic, then you will have no choice but to care.
So you have no argument.

Sorry but I missed it. If you really did, then you are probably not promoting anti-semitism but promoting fascism.
Since I am not a fascist, this is false.

Sure, but why jews and why fascism? Do you have special interest in these topics?
"Fascism is usually associated with Anti-semitism, so this thread is of significance."
By kami321
So you have no argument.

this discussion is rather useless, especially since you don't care how you are viewed.

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]