Nazi Germany - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By dannymu
I need help with an essay I'm doing for history.The titleis:" To what extent were the Nazis successful in winning the hearts and minds of German Youth?"
By Rajin Cajun
Goddamnit do your own fuckin homework!
By QatzelOk
Start the essay with:
They were as successful as Ronald Reagan was at winning the hearts and "minds" of the American public.

Then you can copy and paste a Ronald Reagan essay from essays.com.
By kami321
I need help with an essay I'm doing for history.The titleis:" To what extent were the Nazis successful in winning the hearts and minds of German Youth?"

What year?
For example in the year 1933 the nazis were supported by about 44% of German population. What else do you need? exact number of germans who voted for NSDAP?
By Happeren
Start the essay with:
They were as successful as Ronald Reagan was at winning the hearts and "minds" of the American public.

Then you can copy and paste a Ronald Reagan essay from essays.com.

:lol:

It's funny, because it's true :)
By Spin
:roll:

Hardly.

For example in the year 1933 the nazis were supported by about 44% of German population

Voted fordoes not necessarily equal supported. In any democracy people will vote for people they don't necessarily support.
By Thunderhawk
Years ago I did a paper about what German youth did in Nazi Germany. I touched on propaganda and general support of the Nazi regime, but it wasnt the main issue for me.

From what I remember, young women were suckered in, en mass. In general, young women could escape the indoctrination alot easier (and some werent indictrinated beyond German girl scouts), but there generally wasnt internal opposition to it like the guys did (desertion).

Research it a bit (Ive long since forgotten my sources), I found it a worth while addition to my essay (long since trashed)
By Monkeydust
The answer is 'quite successful'.

This is correct. Although you'd better add, "but it's hard to say with certainty" - you really can't easily judge popularity under an authoritarian dictatorship.
By Kristallnacht
as far as youths go they did very well. Because after the first few years of WWII they were regestered at birth and sent to school to learn that the nazis were better than everyone else.

I will gladly double down on th[a]t. So after sa[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]