Renaissance - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Early modern era & beginning of the modern era. Exploration, enlightenment, industrialisation, colonisation & empire (1492 - 1914 CE).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By farzad didehvar
Renaissance has happened mostly in Italy and France. A new spirit who encourage the others to answer
the questions by experiencing instead of scholastic discussions.
The question is:
"Isn’t it the affection of masoners and architectures? Since they were somehow numerous in that time?
Is it the spirit of masoners (1.Experiencing 2. First a plot then start the job (Modernism) which overcome
the spirit of middle-age (achieving everything by thinking deep inside).

We have various buildings in various styles so we have various approaches to see the world,
not simply Aristolian approach or platonic intuition.

Watching the world as buildings, in a building the architecture or the central element is human being,
Why not about the world.
As it might be to change the style of buildings we could change our point of views and approaches to the world.

They dared to paint god as a human being, does it mean that they put themselves the architectures of building
in the place of god, so simply one step to humanism? (In fact they passed it).
It is certain that the other arts as painting and sculpture would help it, but architecture seems much more important in the resembelence between the world as a a whole and a building, despite of painting and sculpture that are some windows who shows some smalll portion of the world.

Is it true that “all be opened by the affection of architecture?” equivalently, accumulation of architectures and “architecture spirit” in Italy open the way to modernism, and it continues to France
And later on North of Europe.
I will be thankful to help me in finding a better judgement in this respect.
By Suska
Renaissance as Masonic method is an interesting perspective that I hadn't really considered before.

I usually consider the matter as some form of nascent democratizing influence of the spread of capital to a mercantile class coupled with the recovery of documents from the classical era.

Did the AJC support harassing German-Americans?

@Puffer Fish White males who opt not to go to […]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

Remain in your fantasy. You would force them to k[…]