Democrats Politically Correct Solution to Illegal Immigratio - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
If you haven't heard about a democrat solution to the illegal immigration problem we have in this country, it is for good reason.

What is brewing is a federal identification program that requires employers in the USA to require a federal identification card from its potential employees in order to hire them. The friendly name for this program is called the “Believe System,” ...“Believe” an acronym for Biometric Enrollment, Locally-stored Information and Electronic Verification of Employment.

This 'federal' identification card boasts security features such as fingerprint and or retinal information, and will be necessary to earn a living if democrats get their way.

What's funny is that there already is an existing federal program to deal with the verification of legal right to work; it is called the E-Verify program. This program is available for private sector employers to use, however is only encouraged at this time.

You will not hear much about this 'Believe System' because previous attempts at getting a national identification card system rolled out in this country resulted in a public outcry of great magnitude.

Most recently, the 'Real Id' Act of 05' was created to mandate a federal identification card in order to drive or travel via commercial aircraft. Strong resistance by civil rights groups rendered this ineffective as states would not participate in this.

Before that, other various 'national identification' programs were talked about in DC resulting in little traction.

The federal government wants to be able control you 'electronically', and the democrats are now the vehicle for this motive now.
--------------

In relation to this topic, it is a 'privilege' to drive in your state, so the state government can dictate who can or cannot drive. The federal government would love this power, but can't get it. So as a sidestep, the dems want it to be a 'privilege' to work, and permission must be granted to do this.

When the drivers license system was enacted at the state level, the system was only suppose to involve regulating driving privileges by issuing drivers license cards. Now, this system is 'electronic', and your drivers privileges can be deactivated electronically without you even knowing it. Unrelated offenses such as non payment of child support and non payment of outstanding fines can result in this 'deactivation' of your driving privileges. In modern society, this can be literally be a death sentence.

See where I am going with this? Whats next, a license to live? Dismiss this solution, and support enforcement of anti immigration laws already on the books. Reclaim Our America Now.

Source : http://www.reclaimouramericanow.com/blogs/detail/demsimmigrationpolicy.htm
By Nattering Nabob
Reclaim Our America Now.

:lol:

You just dismissed the only feasible way of ridding America of illegals...and why did you do it?

Because Republicans do not want to rid America of illegals...Republicans make too much money from the businesses who hire the illegals...

Republicans are only too happy to have millions of illegals paid under the table and who are afraid to go to the police when threatened...

Eight years of Republican rule under Bush and what happened? More illegals...

Ronald Reagan gave amnesty and citizenship to about 2 million when he was in office...

Republicans love illegal aliens and are doing all in their power to keep them here...
By ninurta
Real ID is 40 something percent effective, that means tossing a coin will work better.

I disagree that its a priveledge to ride on state roads, I pay for them. Its not a priveledge to work either, i'm a slave to the state, so I have no choice.

Spoken like a true anthropologist. This is a pers[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]