Walking 5,450miles to make a conservative documentary! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
My name is Mike Wilbourn and I am the founder of "The Walk of Faith Project".

We are going to take on America one step at a time. Our mission is to document America’s current economic situation and look for solutions from the people of America. As young Americans we are inheriting this amazing country in a time of financial crisis. With a Conservative mindset we feel the need to hold our leaders accountable for the actions they take. We believe in the American strength and independence. We believe the values this country was found on are pieces of living history that has been handed down for the past 200 years. We will be walking with a Gadsden flag and a America Flag. The Gadsden Flag is the war cry that our forefathers shouted in battles fought for our nations freedom. Never shall we forget the bravery of those who have gone before us in the pursuit of liberty.

What do you think about this walk?

I don't know if I allowed to post links here. If you guys want the URL of my website please ask for it.
By Nattering Nabob
I don't know if I allowed to post links here. If you guys want the URL of my website please ask for it.

You can post a link in your PoFo profile...

My name is Mike Wilbourn and I am the founder of "The Walk of Faith Project".

We are going to take on America one step at a time. Our mission is to document America’s current economic situation and look for solutions from the people of America. As young Americans we are inheriting this amazing country in a time of financial crisis. With a Conservative mindset we feel the need to hold our leaders accountable for the actions they take. We believe in the American strength and independence. We believe the values this country was found on are pieces of living history that has been handed down for the past 200 years. We will be walking with a Gadsden flag and a America Flag. The Gadsden Flag is the war cry that our forefathers shouted in battles fought for our nations freedom. Never shall we forget the bravery of those who have gone before us in the pursuit of liberty.

What do you think about this walk?

Are you a libertarian?

What are your views on the legalization of marijuana?

And what do you think about American troops strung out all over the world when our nation is falling apart financially?
By Wolfman
With a Conservative mindset we feel the need to hold our leaders accountable for the actions they take.

Which perfectly explains why the last three Conservative Presidents committed war crimes, violated international law, shit all over the Constitution, and intentionally raised the national deficit, all while you guys beat off to how awesome they were.
By Rei Murasame
mikew wrote:With a Conservative mindset we feel the need to hold our leaders accountable for the actions they take. We believe in the American strength and independence.

And I assume that the 'strength and independence' of dogmatically pursuing free trade agreements with these guys was not an inherent contradiction in your ideology at all, unless you are planning to walk 5450mi into the People's Republic of China:

This graph seems to suggest the exact opposite of 'independence' was achieved:

Are we expected to believe that you were in fact anti-communist in any coherent way? What is the 'American conservative' explanation for the Amero-Chinese love-affair?

Yeah, because they are based on the ever-changing[…]

That’s not what Hitler found in 1939-1945. :) Hi[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]

World War II Day by Day

Not legally dubious at all. I suspect there's a[…]