The ills of non-traditional heterosexuality - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Figlio di Moros
There's absolutely nothing wrong with fucking an asshole; it's recommended to have the recipient recieve an enema prior, but I've never had an issue with spur-of-the-moment anal.

The only problem with anal is that it doesn't lube itself, but there are means of rectification for that. It's just as warm as pussy, and far tighter.
By Cartertonian
I sense the impish Figlio is trying to tempt Conservatism's new moderator to an unworthy indiscretion... :lol:

If folk enjoy poop on their plonker, then I will not comment negatively. I merely reiterate that nothing about such an activity seems to me to offer anything remotely appealing, much less erotic.

:hmm:
By Figlio di Moros
To each their own; keep in mind, you're atleast a generation older than the rest of us. I'm sure the thought of waxing your back or shaving your balls is improper to you, as well.
By Cartertonian
Figlio wrote:To each their own

QFT... :D

That is largely central to my philosophy.

Although I don't know that this is a generational issue...after all, the act to which we tangentially refer gets at least one of its names from Biblical times. ;)
By ccdan
hen why is it Modern Liberals want to teach children how to have safe sex [...] if not for preparing society for more and more sex at a younger and younger age?

from the onset of puberty, adolescents will have a natural interest in sex, no matter what all kinds of conservative/religious retards want! if they're denied sex education, a part of them will inevitably get into problems... also, the age of consent laws in the US have to be changed because they're absurd and punish teens who harmed virtually no one...

If you look at the statistics you will see our youth getting more and more STD's at a younger age because they are now having sex sooner.

No, the large number of STD's and unwanted pregnancies is due to the close to non-existent real sex education in US. And that's because a bunch of retarded extremists wanted to impose abstention-only programs. Also, a large part of the general population is badly educated about the subject, many parents not allowing their children to get sex ed (if available.) Compare that with the situation in germany, where parents can go to jail if they prevent their children from sex classes.

In much of Europe, in countries where children are educated from early ages and sex is regarded as positive thing, the rate of STD's and unwanted pregnancies is much lower than in the US. Even within Europe, the states with the highest rates of unwanted pregnancies and STD's have close to none sex ed and regard sex as taboo!
By ccdan
disagreeable acts of premarital sex, masturbation (debatable), or

in most parts of the world, such things are considered perfectly normal! the exceptions might be some islamic states and religious extremists around the world

Code: Select allintercourse without the specific intent of procreation.

how is this disagreeable? :lol: something's wrong with you!

more destructive to society, especially with all the broken families and single unwed mothers around the world.

the number of "broken families" and "single mothers" is much higher in Europe - take for example denmark or italy - but the societies don't seem to be "destructed" at all... actually it feelS better than in the US..
By Figlio di Moros
cartertonian wrote:Although I don't know that this is a generational issue...after all, the act to which we tangentially refer gets at least one of its names from Biblical times. ;)

Which isn't really relative; keep in mind, I'm refering to "generation" in the very minimal sense, that between maybe one or two. The act warranted destruction of two cities, according to modern interpretation of the bible, but was celebrated in ancient greece, neither of which relates to the difference in attitude between those who grew up in the fifties to the seventies, to those of us who reached adulthood in the last five or so years.

That’s not what Hitler found in 1939-1945. :) Hi[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]

World War II Day by Day

Not legally dubious at all. I suspect there's a[…]

No, this was definitely not true for the first th[…]