Questions for US Republicans - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The United States was very much a nation of White, English speaking Protestants. The founders were not Christian on the whole. They were a bit like Saddam Hussein. Saddam probably didn't believe in God he probably thought the Koran was nonsense, but as time went on and his position became more and more precarious he more and more had to pose as a Muslim.
Travesty wrote:Honestly how badly did Obama have to win in 2012? The Republicans brought in their clown A-Team for that election I mean Bachmann, Gingrich, Herman Cane, Santorum, Perry, Romney Wow anybody not retarded or completely un-authentic? Next election the Republicans are probably running Rubio, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Rand Paul etc thats an entirely different race with different states in play, I wouldn't give up on Republicans.

But yet look at how close the election was.

Barack Obama (D)
62,611,250 Popular Votes

Mitt Romney (R)
59,134,475 Popular Votes

The Republicans brought in their clown A-Team, and yet, what was the margin of difference for the popular vote?
Oxymoron wrote:The concept of freedom described by Jefferson is based on God given rights, the idea of free will that is given by the Judeo/Christian God.
This is the document by which we give reason for wanting independence from Great Britain. This is as important to our nations character as the Constitution. Speaking of which, the constitution gives freedom of religion, it doesn't force lack of religion by the goverment.

I haven't been here in a few years and I still see quite a few epic fails, by the same folks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli

As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Mohammedan] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

Now, I'm sure that this has been posted before, and probably to this same person, who continues to spout the same things, despite continual irrefutable rebuttals, so I will stop now and let the cognitive dissonance continue.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting look at the nuclear saber rattling Put[…]

…... So based on your definition I could never op[…]

The school trespassed them. They said they can p[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 12, Sunday Aliens are interned or put under […]