Ôðalism - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By SolarCross
A whole demonic choir of communists sings in unison: "Paganism is crap, you should love jesus, allah and the prophet marx instead."

I say yet another good reason to be a pagan.
By Red Skull
taxizen wrote:A whole demonic choir of communists sings in unison: "Paganism is crap, you should love jesus, allah and the prophet marx instead."

I say yet another good reason to be a pagan.

Bingo, we have a winning post right here.
By fuser
Taxi, it will be so much better if you actually read the thread. Me an Dagoth were actually arguing with each other for two pages ffs and Nets is a commie?

European Neo-Paganism is just hippie nonsense and btw, Red Skull not that it matters but Hindus don't exactly like the term "pagan" for themselves.
By kobe
Bingo, we have a winning post right here.

I.e. bingo, someone said an opinion I believe with.

As much as right-wingers claim to hate SJWs, they're always looking for (dare I say it?) safe spaces to profess their opinion without challenge. Much like conspiracy theorists.
By Zamuel
fuser wrote:European Neo-Paganism is just hippie nonsense and btw, Red Skull not that it matters but Hindus don't exactly like the term "pagan" for themselves.

Mostly I agree ... I think the Wiccans are a little more credible, but they have their "novelty" faction too ... I doubt any religion appreciates Christians labeling them as pagans or Muslims calling them infidels ... If "Hindu" is some how insufficient ? Pantheistic is a LOT more respectful term ... On the other hand, those novelty elements and "Neo-Theos" are kind of attracted to the -Bad Boy- image conjured up by the word Pagan I think. ?

Zam
By fuser
Many Hindus have tried to popularize the term "Sanatana" (literally Eternal) for the term Hindu itself has came into use to denote a particular religion quite recently.

Moreover its not simply Pantheistic, it is henotheistic, pantheistic, polytheistic, as well as monotheistic. Is it contradictory? Probably or not depending on how you read it.
By Pants-of-dog
Red Skull wrote:Yes, but what exactly is Woden? Woden is a name, symbol, and archetype.

For us the single source of all divinity in our religion reveals itself anthromorphically as Woden and as other gods.

Each god representing realms of the natural world and the spiritual attributes of human beings.

By worshipping the gods we worship the natural world and all of its creation along with humanity's spiritual attributes.

By doing so we partake and come to greater respect or appreciation of the cosmic single order from which all life stems from.

So it is not panentheism.

Also, why do you believe in a coming catastrophe?
By Red_Army
Now we have a nazi and a libertarian sitting in a tree (well one is unpersoned I guess). Who's surprised that the forces of reaction are united?
By Cromwell
Pants-of-dog wrote:So it is not panentheism.

Also, why do you believe in a coming catastrophe?

He's gone. He cannot answer your question.
By fuser
Conscript wrote:What happened?

Valkyries.
By Cromwell
mikema63 wrote:He went full Ombrageux.

Wait, so he wasn't SBG?

Also, is there really anything left to discuss on this thread, since it quickly became about the sincerity of the OP's beliefs, which now can never be known (since, truly, he never really existed)?
Last edited by Cromwell on 04 Dec 2015 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
By mikema63
There are very few ideological beliefs we will ban you for, mostly for legal reasons, some to keep this site from turning into stormfront.

Our resident far right posters generally know to toe the line and not say certain things outright, Omberguex crossed that line as did red skull.
By mikema63
Good, we wouldnt want to leave something like that up.
By Zamuel
mikema63 wrote:Good, we wouldnt want to leave something like that up.

Looky Loos ...

Zam

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]