jesus came in my dreams - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
I've had some crazy sprititual experiences lately. I really feel like Jesus does sometimes try to reach us in different ways. Don't just reject Jesus outright, he possibly is trying to reach you.
mikema63 wrote:Thus, despite whatever evidence we find, God will always live on.

Indeed , faith is part of humanity, always has been and always will be.
Only thing that changes is the image of God.
Your dream is a sign that you are waking up spiritually Oxy. Waking from what? From a childhood and youth dominated by self gratification. You are very close to or are in your thirties now, no?

And what does it mean to wake up spiritually? To grow up and leave childhood things behind.
I've met Jesus twice in dreams. Once was a pre-dream visualization of him floating around the ceiling with an array coming from all sides like sunshine of gorish blood. The other was in response to an ultra-conservative woman remarking that liberals and atheists will lead me to 'spiritual starvation'... Jesus response: I'm fucking everywhere and not in just one denomination, sect, or religion: and you can eat from me here *points everywhere*. Nice guy, creepy authoritarian-but-not-really.
I am happy to know that I am not the only one who picked up on the sexual undertone of the title. I hope Jesus did not get it into your eye or anything because that can be gross.

But if you are getting visions like this it is normal, what is not normal is believing it is spiritual and that a god exists. This sounds more like a matter that can be address by a psychiatric proffessional

If we assume that Indigenous communities were dive[…]

This is precisely why race is scientifically usel[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Western Think Tank who claimed otherwise before ha[…]

Hypersonic Weapons

Didn't Ukraine shoot down a bunch of Russian hype[…]