ISIS feeds starving Yazidi mother her own 3-year-old son - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Kevin Whiteman wrote:Satan is alive and well and walking the face of the earth.

And he waves a black flag.

Stop blaming Lucifer for the actions committed by the soldiers of Allah.

Isn't it ridiculous that even when the soldiers of Allah are literally raping and killing the Yazidis, somehow people end up referring to Lucifer - who you call 'Satan' - as though the blame should be allocated to the victim group's deity rather than to the perpetrator group's deity?

These horrendous actions are not 'Satanic'. These actions are Islamic. The soldiers of the Islamic god Allah, are responsible for these actions.
Rei Murasame wrote:These horrendous actions are not 'Satanic'. These actions are Islamic. The Islamic god Allah, is responsible for these actions.

If you want to state that, it requires that you believe in Allah. If you don't believe in Allah, the fault is insane, cruel cultists who need to suffer in this physical world.

EDIT

Also, Satan exists in Islam, too, so...
Zagadka wrote:Satan exists in Islam, too, so...

The Yazidis prefer that you do not go around calling their god by the name 'Satan' casually like that, much as like how I also prefer not to casually use that name.

They will accept the use of the name Lucifer, or Melek Taus, or the Peacock Lord, or the Mighty King, or the LORD, or something to that effect.

Yazidi Book of the Revelation: Section 4 (emphasis added) wrote:[...] Those who suffer for my sake [ie, the sake of Lucifer] I will surely reward in one of the worlds. It is my desire that all my followers shall unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without. I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.
Last edited by Rei Murasame on 11 Oct 2015 00:16, edited 1 time in total.
Apparently not. According to liberals, when Islamists kill Luciferians, you're supposed to blame it on Lucifer even though that makes no fucking sense whatsoever.
    Liberals may as well have wrote:Dear Yazidis,

When the Muslims kill you, it's because they're actually serving your god and not their own god!

Signed,

Dissemblers

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if Liberals and Christians, and people who are doing PR damage-control for Muslims, start using that narrative as their recourse, that's what the opening post of this very thread is effectively pushing. It's 'political correctness' taken to literally a cosmological level.
GandalfTheGrey wrote:I smell BS.

I don't. There's that story, along with the story of a 9 year old girl being raped to death in front of her mother by ISIL, and also a story of a woman being publicly gang-raped by ISIL, which are all running in the media in all outlets since two days ago.

It just took a long time to reach PoFo.

Dagoth Ur wrote:Also lol at Rei's constant attempt to portray the Yazidis as exactly what ISIS is saying they are.

I don't think it's funny, and I'm not sure what you find to be funny about it.

Dagoth Ur wrote:It would be interesting to see an actual Yazid's views on being called satanists.

Maybe if your co-religionists would stop slaughtering them, and maybe if you all would stop throwing around the word 'Satan', they might be willing to talk to you.
Last edited by Rei Murasame on 11 Oct 2015 01:36, edited 1 time in total.
So according to the source, the story came from Vian Dakhil - the Yazidi member of the Iraqi parliament. She has been widely reported on in the past by western news sources, so my question is, why hasn't a single mainstream western source mentioned this alleged claim of hers? She doesn't have to be right, surely the mere allegation from this prominent figure would be enough to report on right??

Or... more likely this story is just a rehashed version of another story reported in March:

Yasir Abdulla, 36, of Yorkshire left his wife and four kids to battle the maniacal extremists in his Kurdish homeland, The Sun reported.
“I hate IS because of what happened to an old Kurdish woman from a nearby tribe,” he said. “Her son was captured by IS fighters and taken as a prisoner to Mosul.
“She was determined to find her son and went to IS headquarters and asked to see him.”
He said the thugs told her to rest after her long journey and offered her the food before taking her to her son.
“They brought her cups of tea and fed her a meal of cooked meat, rice and soup. She thought they were kind,” he said.
“But they had killed him and chopped him up and after she finished the meal and asked to see her son they laughed and said: ‘You’ve just eaten him,’” Abdulla told The Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-eas ... 7247117621
GandalfTheGrey wrote:So according to the source, the story came from Vian Dakhil - the Yazidi member of the Iraqi parliament. She has been widely reported on in the past by western news sources, so my question is, why hasn't a single mainstream western source mentioned this alleged claim of hers?

As far as I'm aware, they all have reported on it. What's the problem?
Moreover, my mind goes instantly back to a story around 10 years ago - discussed on this forum also.

It was about an Iraqi tribal leader who was invited to some leader of AQ in Iraq or some similar insurgent group for dinner. He arrived with his son, who was quickly ushered into another room. As the man waited for his meal, a large pot was presented to him, the lid was opened and lo and behold it was his son's severed head. bon apetit.

evidently Iraqi anti Islamist propaganda picks up a theme and sticks to it.
You 'checked', and I don't believe you for reasons which are obvious. Yahoo News carried that woman yesterday, where she was saying that "everyone has forgotten about the Yazidis".

Also, given everything that has been done to, and said about, those who you have called 'pagans', 'polytheists', 'polydemonists' (yes, really), 'murtadoons/apostates', 'satanists', and ect, it's really quite amazing that anyone of the Muslim religion even dares to talk about 'sticking with a propaganda theme' at this point.

You Muslims are the absolute masters of propaganda since 600 CE.

I spit upon your prophet Mohammed, may he rot in the earth, and may his followers on PoFo be cursed.
Dagoth Ur wrote:Also lol at Rei's constant attempt to portray the Yazidis as exactly what ISIS is saying they are. It would be interesting to see an actual Yazid's views on being called satanists.

That's an interesting point. IIRC the Yazidis are a whole lot like the Druze, as in offshoot sects of Zoroastrianism.

As long as you have abandoned the argument that e[…]

@FiveofSwords What point was that? Weber? W[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

still, Compared to the corrupt Putin´s familie s […]

World War II Day by Day

May 14, Tuesday Germany takes Holland At dawn[…]