Israeli student criticizes teacher for hating Arabs - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
A Jewish teacher of Arabic who instructed ninth-grade students to translate into Arabic phrases such as "I want to kill Jews.", "I want to be a martyr.", and "The Arabs want peace? They want war!" got a response from his students which he did not expect. One boy wrote on his Facebook page, "A teacher in Israel who educates students to hate Arabs and doesn’t educate for love and peace, who teaches that it’s not worth overcoming the disgusting stereotypes that exist, that, in my view, is the lowest thing there is."
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-teacher-of-arabic-tells-class-to-translate-i-want-to-kill-jews/
To that boy I am bound to say, לעולם לא ישתנה. (Never change.)
Rich wrote:Its time for reconciliation between Jewish Israelis and Infidel Arabs. There was plenty of wrong on both sides. Its time to remember who the real enemy is.

Trouble is when it comes to elements of Islam, they won't drop the reasons. There's nothing more powerful than an idea.

All the best to the Israeli education system in filling the gaps. And shame on those rabble-rousing to make things worse. What next? Mr. Bennet threatens to close the school for 'treasonous teachers'? Wouldn't be surprised.

Israel has several of its own Donald Trumps and they already in government. Scary.

@FiveofSwords Why will an accountant make a be[…]

What do the tweets say? Read them? They have ex[…]

Dude, YouTube is your source? You are not a serio[…]

World War II Day by Day

They are words that will always ring true. So lo[…]