A exercise in understanding: Defend the other side. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Sayed Zakerya
Palestinians. They can not stop us. Since the very beginning we never counted for them. In the Diaspora, we cared only about our gifted God Promise. We had one dream, which is to return to Jerusalem. The gentiles were abusing us. We suffered in Russia & Poland. This murderer maniac in Germany killed our people while everyone else was watching. Gods promise is fulfilled by the sacrifice & will of some of our loyal men & women. We are back to Zion.
But , what are these dirty, ignorant, poor Arabs ? why are they settling here in our promised lands. These belong to the desert where their ancestors, first show up. They must return back there or face the results of their stubbornness. They call themselves Palestinians. We are the Palestinians. They are nobody. They may join their brethren out of Israel sacred land. For the last 60 years we continued developing our land & blowing these Pali brains out. With the incredible support of our friends in Europe & the states, we kicked the majority of these Bastards out of our sacred lands. In addition we wiped their brethren who dared to challenge us.
Pali now are all alone. Their brethren learned their lessons & kept their silence whenever we thought of hammering the Pali. Everything now looks alright. The Pali are divided in two opposing gangs. Each is fighting the other, while we are securing the permanency of this situation. We shall keep the Pali useless leaders alive.
Unfortunately, during our main struggle, some of the Pali were spared inside our holy land. Due to our civilized nature, we allowed them to stay under Marshal laws from 1948 till 1966. In a wrong decision, We raised the Marshal laws & allowed the Bastards to call themselves Israelis. Now, how did these gentiles express their gratitude?? .They started demanding what they call” citizenship rights”. So instead of appreciating our civilized mercy , they demand “rights’’. Our son Netanyahu is elected to take care of them.
We should secure the pureness of our lands. These are Jews lands. Gentiles should get out or bear the consequences.
By MVictorP
Hey, that's a very nicely written tale, Sayed, but frankly, it was more about role-playing than genuine empathy.

Like so many others posts in there, BTW.
By Sayed Zakerya
Hi Mvictor. I tried to think a Zionist way. Next time I`ll try harder. Do not let us miss your posts.
By MVictorP
You know Sayed, at some point this board was so drenched with the nazionists' barely repressed rapture at their manly militaristic supremacy that coming here was a not-so pleasing experience, resulting in general disgust about my human brethen.

Threads like this one are for me almost medicinal. It buys me some inner peace.

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]