looting in gaza - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Bosnjak
This fucking Wahabi Sekt cause in each islamic where they occur a deep division even in my village it lead to a shootings: the 5 Wahabis had beaten a girl after the praying because she smoked after the praying a cigarette, they called her a whore she spitted on them, then they started to beat her.. Her brothers and cousins shot them later and the hole villaged had beaten all wahabis ( they were 50 Wahabi-Families), the mob (even the police) had beaten them.

In their huge mosques are saudi-family emblemes on the prayer rug and all books have the Saudi-emblem...

The Saudi-Mosque in Sarajewo is giving financial support (like stipendias, credits...) for each woman that has a burka and man who clothes hin their manner.

In the central Bosnian City Zenica were also riots 5 Years ago against this Wahabis.

This immoral clan Saud lets women beat for car driving, during the Saudi Princeses are fucking arround in the west and spending huge amounts of money, is supporting this extrem sect.

SamirKuntar you are 100% right, the Al Qaida and Taliban are the Child of the Saudis and the CIA, this is proven.

This primitive Wahabis cause in each country division, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan... Wahabism (if this Psychos that know or not), They serve in the interess of the USA, because of the fact, the wahabis divide and US conquers. Therefore the USA allows the Saudis fo finance this groups abroad, this helps the Sauds to justify them. They can claim to their People to do something religious by building their mosques and spreading their books full of hatred, intolerance and primitivism.
By Tailz
SamirKuntar wrote: Al-Qaeda is a US creation and a US financed group. Those Wahabis blow up innocent Afghan and Pakistani civilians.

The reality is a little more complex than that. Al-Qaeda is one of the many groups that surfaced when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, and at the time because of the cold war, the Americans funded them via Pakistani intelligence which was itself funding and training groups to operate against the Soviets. So in essence, yes America helped spawn, and fund the birth of Al-Qaeda.

Then during the Taliban years Al-Qaeda because a quasi Taliban intelligence service with connections to Pakistani intelligence, but still operated towards its own objectives. But is today, Al-Qaeda a puppet of the Americans? Honestly I don’t think so. Why do I think this? Because like the goals of Al-Qaeda, there are a number of mirror groups around the world with much the same objectives and modis-operandi. A hated of foreign interference and an objective to introduce Islamic values and laws at a state level.

Simply brushing off Al-Qaeda as created by the Americans and thus an American propaganda puppet to make Muslims look back, is false. Yes the Yanks had a hand it creating it, but controlling it today – highly doubtful. But Al-Qaeda makes Muslim groups look back, so it is no wonder you wish to denounce them and distance your own groups from them.

SamirKuntar wrote:Wahabism is the only extreme faction of Muslims, considered by us as non-Muslims.

As much as you consider them as non-Muslims, they see themselves as very much Muslim. I have always seen these accusations of “But their not real Muslims.” as a denial of convenience by Muslims. Like it or not, their Muslims, maybe a more radical sect, but still, Muslims.

In essence, there is a low key debate that is ether going on, or needs to go on within Islam. A choice has to be made about what flavour of Islam will be perpetuated – the violent intolerant kind, or the peaceful and respectful kind. At the moment, the violent intolerant guys are the ones who are perpetuating their vision of Islam. And the peaceful and tolerant Muslims are being lost in the background.

You have a choice, you can ether let Islam be dictated and sculpted by the violent guys who behead unbelievers, blow up girls schools, and bomb innocent civilians in order to terrorise them into concerning to Islam, or beat women who don’t wear a burka. Or you can step up and try and push for peace and tolerance within Islam itself. The internal struggle within Islam is your problem – but if you let the violent Imams continue, don’t be surprised if Islam is hated and despised as being intolerant and violent!

Because currently, Islam is intolerant and violent. But I emphasis, currently, this is not to say it will always be this way.

Bosnjak wrote: This fucking Wahabi Sekt cause in each islamic where they occur a deep division even in my village it lead to a shootings: the 5 Wahabis had beaten a girl after the praying because she smoked after the praying a cigarette, they called her a whore she spitted on them, then they started to beat her.. Her brothers and cousins shot them later and the hole villaged had beaten all wahabis ( they were 50 Wahabi-Families), the mob (even the police) had beaten them.

In their huge mosques are saudi-family emblemes on the prayer rug and all books have the Saudi-emblem...

The Saudi-Mosque in Sarajewo is giving financial support (like stipendias, credits...) for each woman that has a burka and man who clothes hin their manner.

In the central Bosnian City Zenica were also riots 5 Years ago against this Wahabis.

This immoral clan Saud lets women beat for car driving, during the Saudi Princeses are fucking arround in the west and spending huge amounts of money, is supporting this extrem sect.

A few years ago when I first heard about Wahabi schools and their version of Islam, I knew back then that this was going to turn Islam into a radical violent movement.

Bosnjak wrote: SamirKuntar you are 100% right, the Al Qaida and Taliban are the Child of the Saudis and the CIA, this is proven.

See my answer to SamirKuntar.

Bosnjak wrote: This primitive Wahabis cause in each country division, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan... Wahabism (if this Psychos that know or not), They serve in the interess of the USA, because of the fact, the wahabis divide and US conquers. Therefore the USA allows the Saudis fo finance this groups abroad, this helps the Sauds to justify them. They can claim to their People to do something religious by building their mosques and spreading their books full of hatred, intolerance and primitivism.

I think your right to point the finger of blame towards the Saudis, but the USA should come in for a bit of stick for propping up the Saudis. But claiming the Wahabis serve the USA, that’s just rhetoric.

they obviously weren't black If they weren't fre[…]

^ I guess you meant Raqqa. How exactly don't we k[…]

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times mo[…]

There were no barricades. Everyone was able to ac[…]