Palestian Kid Provoking Soldier - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Pug, pug, Pugsville.... Techrev11 is just a new Zionist troll with that freshly unwrapped plastic smell. Give him some time and he'll be calling us Nazi's and antisemites in no time at all. Let's wait and see if he matures into a wise Danholo or Wat0n, or just ends up as another LehmanB.

As for the material, it is just another piece in the propaganda war to demonize one side and justify beating the snot out of them so you can take their stuff (yup, the plot line from Avatar). Honestly why are we surprised a society that has an extremely poor track record of women's rights ends up teaching children it is funny to act out sexist slurs towards a woman. While it is purely obvious this video is intended to show the barbarity of those people. I doubt Techrev11 would post the antics of the Ultra Orthodox when it comes to how they treat women - thus why we can tell the issue is not focused on a concern for how people treat women, as displayed by this little boy. But an attempt to degenerate Palestinians altogether.

Let the morbid comedy roll on...
I'd say his intention is, perhaps, that Palestinian kids provoke soldiers into making them to arrest them while someone tapes the whole event (so it can be used against Israel in the PR arena) or something like that. This isn't a new allegation.

Of course, one could just say soldiers are supposed to be professional and refrain from giving them that PR material, if they won't go the Russian way in Chechnya or the Indian way in Kashmir and ban all media and internet access to the region.
if they won't go the Russian way in Chechnya or the Indian way in Kashmir and ban all media and internet access to the region.

I am not sure if I am reading you right but there is no permanent ban on either internet or media in Kashmir.
I don't think that's the case. There is no official ban or something like that but there is indeed an immense pressure from authorities on Journalists working in the valley.

The only time I remember when there was complete blackout was during Kargil War.
wat0n wrote:I'd say his intention is, perhaps, that Palestinian kids provoke soldiers into making them to arrest them while someone tapes the whole event (so it can be used against Israel in the PR arena) or something like that. This isn't a new allegation.

Just helps prove my point, its all about making one side or the other, look bad. The Palestinians have done it, the Settlers have done it, the NGO's have done it. This is a conflict in which there is no ethical or moral high ground anymore.

wat0n wrote:Of course, one could just say soldiers are supposed to be professional and refrain from giving them that PR material, if they won't go the Russian way in Chechnya or the Indian way in Kashmir and ban all media and internet access to the region.

I agree with Layman, soldiers are not Police Officers. Their not trained to fulfill the role of civil authority in the way police officers are.

layman wrote:Soldiers make bad policemen. Israeli soldiers seem suprisingly constrained in most situations.

Imagine an American cop in the same situations.

Imagine any street cop in the same situation, their not going to let that kind of thing slip by. But yes, given what I have seen Israeli troops deal with, and the stories I've had from a friend who used to guard settlers in Hebron, IDF soldiers put up with a lot of crap.
As far as I can see it is the colonist solider who is proving the Palestinian by occupying his country.

Were the Soviets "provoking" the Fascists by fighting them at Stalingrad? Were the Austrians "provoking" the Ottoman empire by defending Vienna?
techrev11 wrote:this video shows what israel is dealing.. with..
father picturing his son sexually provoking a woman soldier

Another Zionist who has the cheek to post this sort of irrelevant propaganda.

Race is not just a polarizing issue, but has a tendency to overun all other discussion. I'd ban Israel/Palestine debates for the same reason - they're tedious, overdone, and nothing interesting can be said that hasn't been said a thousand times already. So it is with race.
Tailz wrote:Just helps prove my point, its all about making one side or the other, look bad. The Palestinians have done it, the Settlers have done it, the NGO's have done it. This is a conflict in which there is no ethical or moral high ground anymore.

The PR front is just another front in this war, this isn't really new.

Tailz wrote:I agree with Layman, soldiers are not Police Officers. Their not trained to fulfill the role of civil authority in the way police officers are.

If they are unable to carry those duties out with their current training, then the Israelis will have to give them the training they need to do so. And, probably, they would have to be professional soldiers rather than 18 year old conscripts.

I suspect the risks inherent to these soldiers' job mean any police officers in charge of these duties would need to be pretty militarized, which is why they send soldiers and don't bother with sending policemen.

If the Israelis are worried about losing the PR war, they will have to learn to avoid giving ammunition to the Palestinians.

Thanks for the heads-up.

How many local children did IDF soldiers (understandably) kill so far this year?
Those damned palistinians, verbally assaulting the military of a country they don't like very much. I weep for the trials and tribulations of those brave soldiers having to dodge verbal bullets all day.
Pallywood, duh-duh-duh-duh, Pallywood

Par for the course.
The whole idea of a Palestinian people is just one big Photo Op.
An even better example
Watch the coached terrorists in training go for (but fail) to get the money shot.

`
I'm sure there's these kinds of incidents in Turkey's occupation of northern Cyprus. Just less newsworthy, in the minds of some :P
redcarpet wrote:I'm sure there's these kinds of incidents in Turkey's occupation of northern Cyprus. Just less newsworthy, in the minds of some :P

Unless their relations with Turkish Cypriots have significantly worsened over the years, I doubt so. There are very few Greeks left there nowadays.

I would expect similar incidents to have occurred while American troops were in Iraq, though.
father picturing his son sexually provoking a woman soldier

techrev11. This is what the Israeli military does..and what the Palestinian people are dealing with...Palestinian fathers with their dead children. Murdered by Israelis.

Maybe there would be less trouble from Israel if the Palestinians policed themselves and got rid of the guys firing rockets into Israel. Just sayin...

No. Where a professor of economics is so lax an[…]

^ Is the story of freed Liberians even seen as set[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

still, Compared to the corrupt Putin´s familie s […]

World War II Day by Day

May 14, Tuesday Germany takes Holland At dawn[…]