Israelis Molesting Arab Kids: Report - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
skinster wrote:I guess you forgot the part where the African women were given the shots with false information or against their will.

If this did occur then I agree and I can promise you that the vast VAST majority of Israelis, from every political and religious leaning will agree with you that giving someone shots with false information or againts thier will is wrong no matter the circumstance.

BUT, this does debunk the part of the argument that we are racist againts the ethiopean Jews, and it has been implied that we are so racist to the point that we want to STERILIZE them.
That's a lie, and a disgusting one at that.

Rich wrote:Well if its to debunk the drivel that somehow Jews are the innocents of history all well and good. That the Jews are the originators of "morality". If its to rip apart the evil idea that somehow Goyim owe the Jews something, that we should feel guilty towards them I feel its very healthy. However if its to try and demonise Israel then its sick. Sick that people should try and propagandise for Muslims terrorists at the expense of decent westerners who would be quite capable of living in peace and harmony with their neighbours, if they weren't surrounded by a sea of fast breeding Muslims.

The Jewish scriptures teach Jewish racial supremacism. But in particular they teach Jewish exceptionalism. One moment praising Jews, one moment abusing them. The story of Judah selling his brother into slavery comes from the Jewish scriptures. Christianity inherited this schizophrenic exceptionalism. The lefties seem to have inherited it from Christianity.

What is bizarre is that Americans whose government openly proclaims Guantanamo Bay and their right to arrest and torture any individual in the world without trial without due process, spend their time attacking the Israel government. Why don't the lefties demand that we Boycott, divest and sanction Saudi Arabia?

I totally agree, this Jewish exceptionalism gets on my nerves from time to time, sadly the ones who most accept such ideas are currently outbreeding the other Israelis.

I want a second reform.

[Please avoid double posts, you can use the edit function and reply to multiple posts in the same reply]
Last edited by Typhoon on 17 Jan 2016 15:11, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Double post
...according to the Palestinian Prisoners Club (PCC).

I wouldn't put much credence into what this group says about the Israeli Defense forces. A rubbish claim with no unbiased source to corroborate the claim.
Pongo wrote:So many vilifying propaganda, until you realise how lucky the Palestinians under Israeli rule/occupation ...

Under Israeli occupation and siege, Palestinians are expected to consider themselves to be as lucky as the Bantu were in Apartheid South Africa and accept the Israelis as their masters forever.

A smiling boy in Gaza, happy to be alive and under the thumb of Tel Aviv

It isn't an argument, it is just a fact. And no, […]

In response to both you and @Sherlock Holmes , […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting look at the nuclear saber rattling Pu[…]

I don't find it surprising mainstream media will a[…]