Palestinian textbooks do not vilify Jews - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
http://forward.com/news/israel/170451/p ... w-study-r/

The study, described by its authors as the first scientific analysis of incitement in Israeli and Palestinian textbooks, contradicts a longstanding narrative among Israelis, American Jews and others that Palestinians incite their children to violence by depicting Jews as subhuman in their textbooks.

Some are either paranoid or lying.
Last edited by Typhoon on 17 Jan 2016 13:37, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Rule 3
Virtually all these children are taught to worship the Jewish God. Both Islam and Christianity are Jewish knock offs. How do people expect to escape the Jewish supremacist jack boot while they worship the Jewish God? The imprisoning wall they need to focus on is the one inside their minds.
The Jews might have legally acquired Palestinian lands by international laws but at the back of their minds, the Palestinians consider it their lands. The Jews were just 'immigrants'. It would be a never ending war until Judgment Day when God or Allah would pass judgment on each and everyone of them. Palestinians soften the .hearts of Christians by their pronouncements that 'Christ was also a prophet' but the Jews will not soften the hearts of Catholics who declare that 'Jesus is God'. Jesus is not God. Jesus is just a person although a 'saviour'. He even went through a modern day identity crisis.
Rich wrote:Virtually all these children are taught to worship the Jewish God. Both Islam and Christianity are Jewish knock offs. How do people expect to escape the Jewish supremacist jack boot while they worship the Jewish God? The imprisoning wall they need to focus on is the one inside their minds.

A very striking Muslim preacher is quoting from the Jewish bible

Maybe not in Palestinian textbooks but undoubtedly on tv shows. Well, i have no idea how frequent it is but i suspect that both Israelis and Palestinians vilify each other constantly in conversations and through cultural productions one way or the other.

Well, i'd better read the OP article before posting but i'm lazy.
Noelnada wrote:Maybe not in Palestinian textbooks but undoubtedly on tv shows. Well, i have no idea how frequent it is but i suspect that both Israelis and Palestinians vilify each other constantly in conversations and through cultural productions one way or the other.

Well, i'd better read the OP article before posting but i'm lazy.

The Israelis don't, Sesame Shown in Hebrew and Arabic

The goal of the anti racist is not to eliminate e[…]

Settler colonialism is done by colonizers, indigen[…]

We all know those supposed "political fact ch[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Western Think Tank who claimed otherwise before ha[…]