Anarcho-feudalism? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Invictus_88
Theoretically, yes - I don't see why not.

It'd be more politically coherent if the nobility weren't a warrior one, but it could still meet the requirements with that cliché.
By CatoLives
Some have argued the Icelandic commonwealth was an example of an anarcho-capitalist society or perhaps an example of how competiting court systems might function. Feudalism seems pretty lame to me, and I expect if it was voluntary then the people on the bottom would unvolunteer asap. Perhaps I am missing what you mean by Feudalism, could you expand upon your theories?
By Aekos
^
People willingly associate with a feudal "lord" who provides protection and a legal structure in exchange for labor. This lord may then pay fealty to a higher lord and so on and so forth, creating (voluntary) statelets based around the land that the lord/s own. A "fief" may end his/her contract with the lord, losing their privileges and land but gaining the freedom to search for another lord or even buy their own land and become a lord if they had accumulated enough resources.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I do not think Roman actions still have an impact[…]

The establishment forced Trump to cross the Rubico[…]

ATACMS missiles in Ukraine

@Rugoz Russia will learn how to counter modern w[…]

One can also consider the nonsensical race tests u[…]