I wrote a book about the radical politics of Hardcore Punk - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Dude, you've come to the Anarchism forum as a newbie, and as your first and only post, you're asking people to buy your book to tell you what they think of it?
Do you see where I'm going with this? At least offer the eBook for free. Many people around here are opposed to the idea of intellectual property ;)

naked_turk wrote:Dude, you've come to the Anarchism forum as a newbie, and as your first and only post, you're asking people to buy your book to tell you what they think of it?
Do you see where I'm going with this? At least offer the eBook for free. Many people around here are opposed to the idea of intellectual property ;)

I understand what you are saying, and I'm in the process of figuring out how to offer the eBook for free, but as I am just starting out I wanted to get the word out as soon as possible. I very well may have jumped the gun a little, but I was excited about the project and wanted to let as many people know as I could. Apologies.
BuiltToDestroy wrote:I'm in the process of figuring out how to offer the eBook for free

A good idea is post excepts of your book so that we have a better idea if we'd be interested to read more. But in truth, so much more well-written books are available online for free, the chance of your book being sold is not great. This is not intended to discourage you but like other have said the first step is to at least make your writings better known.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

:lol: Using existing laws to dispossess peasants[…]

^ And it should concern you that there's net suppo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

In ancient Athens, they used slaves for policemen[…]

You couldn't make this up

I just now watched a video commenting on the subje[…]