Ford and GM: Lets pack our bags up and go home to Detroit! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
A very interesting debate, I used to look up to these companies and over the years i have owned Fords and Holden because I believed in Australian made cars. Now that they are no more I feel betrayed, not by Ford or GM, but Aussies themselves who would happily compromise their families safety by driving a Cherry or GreatWall over a Falcon or Commodore just to save some money.

Thats right, anyone looking for a scapegoat for the demise of Automotive manufacturing need look no further than Australians, most of whom have no faith in our manufacturing sector. Simple fact is that if Australians bought Australian cars instead of asian or european cars, Ford and GM would still have a market here, same goes for Toyota.

As for Holden yes its time to turn off the life support in 2016. The brand should die with car.

No, I really don't. RACE was in invention of the[…]

This is patently false. They had a notion of &qu[…]

Oh yes, a fake genocide claim to justify the Octob[…]

...Vaccines are bad. ... Vaccines are life-savin[…]