Who are you planning on voting for? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
Well I prefer it to neoliberalism and the idea of cutting expenditure for the sake of having a surplus. I think we must counter this idea and protect our assets.

Katter is likely to win in his north qld seat. I dont know where you got your idea from.
Because I'm in Korea I should have worked out a postal vote. But haven't had the time or motivation to do it.

My interest in this election is how the Senate pans out. I tried looking into the possibilities but the situation at hand is just too intricate for me to even make an educated guess on, so I'll just wait and see. The outcome will be clear soon enough.
Igor Antunov wrote:So the one time I desperately want my vote to count....I'm not on the electoral roll. I have been every single time previously. I had to cast a provisional vote and now whether they count it or not is up to them.

Ridiculous.

Igor who did you vote for?
Igor Antunov wrote:So the one time I desperately want my vote to count....I'm not on the electoral roll. I have been every single time previously. I had to cast a provisional vote and now whether they count it or not is up to them.

Ridiculous.

It's called "Checking your enrolment details when the election is announced"....
That indeed was a close one. His party didn't do so well in other regions either. I bet if he had the same funding and support as Palmer, things would have been different.
Il Duce wrote:That indeed was a close one. His party didn't do so well in other regions either. I bet if he had the same funding and support as Palmer, things would have been different.

.... Katter is proposing a minor party coalition, but I doubt Clive will go for it.
GandalfTheGrey wrote:Palmer allegedly criticised Katter for creating a party that had his own name in it - gold.

Queensland has by far given the last few parliaments its most colourful characters; Katter, Joyce (well NSW now), Hanson and soon to be Palmer.....
AVT wrote:Queensland has by far given the last few parliaments its most colourful characters; Katter, Joyce (well NSW now), Hanson and soon to be Palmer.....

The lead has fallen to 1100 votes. I still think he's got a big enough lead.

wat0n , I think I found a quote that might help bo[…]

The police attacked the encampment here in Edmont[…]

...If you did not sex on command you could be whi[…]

I'm not going to play "Guess why you care&quo[…]