SLD + PUC + ? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Vladimir
Ombrageux That is all correct, however an accusation of wanting to "destroy the parliament" from Oxy is stil false, as well as your accusation of us empowering the fascists

Oxy we are only advancing the economic and political organisation of the working class by parliamentary means. If your "beloved" system is indeed destroyed, it won't be us who do it. We are total legalists playing your game. :lol:
By ingliz
I, not Potemkin, condemned the talks; not because they were talks per se but that they went against the RF/SN coalition agreement which states that any action taken by either party to the agreement must inform the other party before such action is taken. I also pointed out that talks with the increasingly right wing SLD would not be looked on kindly by the RF and may harm the alliance. :)
Last edited by ingliz on 15 Apr 2009 15:52, edited 2 times in total.
By Oxymoron
Oxy we are only advancing the economic and political organisation of the working class by parliamentary means. If your "bolived" system is indeed destroyed, it won't be us who destory it

You dont have the working class interest in mind, you just use their present condition to gain power by blaming imagined villians. But who caused their present condition? Well it was the deposed Dictator, and now the Communist are in bed with the Right hand of the former Regime and his sons party. How do you explain that Vladimir? I suggest that members of the Communists renounce their party and work towards a better PoFoland.
By Vladimir
More accusations! We have emerged from the masses, and have direct links to the masses. And who is the dictator's son?? Did I miss something :?:
By OldMajor
Ombrageux wrote:And just so people know what we mean. Here is what members of SN-RF say. There are pursuing a Stalinist policy of "heightening the contradictions", excluding themselves from working the centrists and democrats, empowering the fascists, the bring down the Republic.

Clearly it is the SLD who are empowering the Fascists by actively pursuing coalitions talks with the legitimate political front of Fascism the PNL. This party openly approached the Fascists to merge into the PNL - openly admitting there is little difference. You are willing to put racists in Government.

These are the facts.
By Dave
These "facts" begin to look substantially different when the actual record is examined. The PNL and PoP are substantially different. My approach to the PoP offered no concessions to fascism whatsoever; I merely pointed out that no one would form a coalition with them and that they were too small to have an impact independently, and therefore they would benefit from casting their lot with us, as we are a nationalist party. As for racism, I'm not aware than any party is endorsing that. Your continued support of this twisted narrative is tiring and little more than a thinly disguised attempt to destroy the goodwill and cooperation that we "bourgeois" parties have built.
By OldMajor
thinly disguised attempt to destroy the goodwill and cooperation that we "bourgeois" parties have built.

It wasnt supposed to be disguised. :hmm:
By Infidelis
I tried to get a few posts out with a better analysis of what I think SLD and PNL will have to work on to forge a partnership, but after going between here and the PNL page and crashing, the long and short of it is Paradigm and Dave need to hash out tax, immigration and spending programs for us to build a solid foundation.

Both Dave and Paradigm have been reasonable, so I see no reason not to have something sorted out. It should be the purpose of SLD, PUC and PNL to keep moderacy in government and keep the powers of extremists to a minimum.
By NYYS
I suggest the PUC takes a look at Gnote's economic proposals in the CA-SLD Economic Conciliation talks thread before getting into bed with the SLD.
By Vanasalus
I have always thought, in civilized world, such coalition talks happen after the elections. Not during the elections.

This thread, engineering a coalition while elections still continue, is the spit in the face of constituents. And it shows how old and corrupt political establishment perceives their votes: bargaining chips.

Shame on you!

THP: Free party for free people with freewill.

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]