The Masses Awaken - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Vladimir
In any case lets leave it as riots versus riot police.

yes that's what Dave suggested too, and I agree generally
By Demosthenes
dilpill wrote:The Ørgen building, the headquarters of PoFo's largest bank, PoBank, has collapsed after a terrorist attack carried out by members of a radical leftist revolutionary terrorist cell. It is estimated that over 3,000 capitalist pigs perished during the collapse of the 47 story building.

What kidding?
By dilpill
So it did happen?

Let's start a civil war and/or a Department of Homeland Security in our new majority government. :|
By Gletkin
The state is stillborn and incompetent. My newfound comrades of the RF: our experimentation with parliamentarism has failed.
Strike while the iron is hot! Masses of PoFo/Onnela/Falskurland....seize the oppurtunity to determine your own fate without the parasitic bureaucracy that is the state!
Let our land be the beacon of true freedom that lights the way to liberation for the rest of the world!
By MistyTiger
Let's start a civil war and/or a Department of Homeland Security in our new majority government.

Then the minority government should start a Department of Homeland Security.
By Dr House
There's no minority government Misty.
By Dr House
There's no reason to. Ingliz's government violates all constitutional conventions and no one will recognize it, GM or no GM.
By MistyTiger
How does it violate constitutional conventions? Proof? I've read through some threads, but there seems to be so much argument that I fail to see reason anywhere.
By MB.
The problem is that there are two issues that are unresolved relating to the legislative processes currently in place.
1) can parties unilaterally declare that their constituent members support them on all issues (the so-called 'bloc vote')?
2) was the election held earlier legitimate?

Demosthenes is of the opinion that the election was legitimate and therefore we should move ahead. However, the bloc voting issue remains unresolved.
By The Immortal Goon
The rightests, having failed to make a government let the people suffer in chaos. When they rose up and started their new government, the rightests began their slaughter with their military weapons and threatening ethnic cleansing.

ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

LONG LIVE POFOLANDIA!

Then almost all of the world cares about white pe[…]

Are you saying the IDF should let humanitarian aid[…]

Since the campus is public space that can be ente[…]

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times m[…]