Civil Disorder in Clamydia! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Suska
Clamydia Revolts!
Yesterday hundreds of demonstrators marched on the capital of the district of Clamydia. Officers were forcibly removed from the building which was subsequently fortified with sandbags. The variety of reports suggest the move was spontaneous or poorly organized. There is no official word as yet regarding an intervention by the National Guard, unofficial sources say the local Guardsmen and police are among the militants, which includes sections of the local chapter of the Liberty Caucus, Self-Styled Militiamen, and several Volunteer Fire Departments. So far there have been no injuries reported, locals have organized to supply the new occupants of the Capital Building with cheap beer and ammunition.

Mayor Kackle gave a very brief statement, saying "It's been a very difficult day for me and my staff, with the current state of Parliament no one is even answering my calls. I've informally asked neighboring districts to lend a hand, but nothing is getting done quickly enough."

Liberty Caucus advocate Suska emerged from negotiations shortly after the Mayor was evacuated from the city to caution against overreacting. "At this time the population inside the capital building - or on the grounds - about equals the population in the district. A lot of people were angered by the inability of parliament to form properly while so many critical tasks need to get done. The basic attitude inside is that politicians are either using the confusing protocol issues to give themselves a holiday or they just can't get over their prejudices and do something practical. Earlier they were chanting something along the lines, 'watch us get along!' Of course on these grounds the mood inside is quite happy, they've turned the building into a public house. I won't guarantee the building won't be worse off after all of this but they're just getting drunk basically. I think it reflects the mood of the nation at this juncture. After the shootings and the revelation of ballot stuffing the mood has just gotten increasingly tense."
By Suska
What the hell?

if it confuses you - I just wanted to give Clamydia to Pofoland

I saw that exact sentence in my last civilization game.

Judging by my own Civs I'd guess thats not that half of it ;)
By grassroots1
That was before a spy planted a nuclear bomb in syphilopolis, which is when AIDSton defected to the other side.
By Noelnada
The only thing these poor people in Clamydia were asking is a free lunch, as a relief to their hunger :*(
By Zyx
Local SN party member Zyx was asked about the situation in the neighboring province of Clamydia, "It's hard living with Clamydia. Wait, let me think about that. You're not recording this are you? Well, cut that out. What do you mean "no?" Where are you going? Are you still recording me! Wow, you are a douche! This is why I can't stand clamydia! No, not that! Did you lower-case clamydia? Wow, wow, wow, wow. I'm going to shut up."

The October 7th attack has not been deemed a genoc[…]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]

I think she’s going to be a great president for M[…]