Political Advertisement - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Oxymoron
Do you want Communists in the leadership during a time of economic troubles?

Well This is what a high ranking member of the Communist bloc said.

We lack financial expertise

Do we really need our country run by a group of rookies during a time of such uncertainty and hardship?

I think the People will make the right decision!

Brought to you by your friends at the National Research Institute.
Last edited by Oxymoron on 09 May 2009 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
By HoniSoit
Nice one, Oxy. :lol:

But it's a bit of a surprise that people at the National Research Institute cannot spell 'ad'.
By Oxymoron
But it's a bit of a surprise that people at the National Research Institute cannot spell 'ad'.

:lol: Clerical mistake obviously.
By FallenRaptor
The Treachery of the Exploiting Classes knows No Bounds!
By FallenRaptor, co-editor of PoFo Workers' Weekly

After the fiasco of the last elections, the workers became increasingly militant and cynical of the capitalist parties. Strikes and demonstrations were held throughout the nation demanding that Parliament give them real justice and democracy. Sadly, their protests resulted only in being struck down by bourgeois dogs in the military & police. People all over the country watched in horror as they were reminded of the days under the CIA-backed dictatorship.

Now the capitalists are the ones that are in horror, as they are seeing their previous crimes coming back to haunt them in the new elections. The new United Popular Front(SN-RF) is beating all the major reactionary parties by a landslide. Now they can do nothing but resort to petty slander and fear-mongering, as shown by the recent publication of the National Research Institute(a PNL think-tank). In it, they take a quote out of an unknown context to try to bamboozle the masses with it.

Don't be mistaken, comrade workers, this is only the beginning. We can expect to see more propaganda even worse then this in the near future, and perhaps they may try to do more than just propaganda. We urge all workers to arm themselves and try to join their local workers' militia in these times. If we are not careful, the bloodsuckers may even attempt to establish another Fascist regime through a coup-d'etat, with Big Bad Dave as the Fuhrer!
By Demosthenes
"If you beat someone with a stick, it doesn't help if it's called the Exxon-Mobile Stick"

:lol:

Ah...couldn't resist!

Anyway, "I got my fish eye on you" Oxy... :eh:

So which white race do you belong to? He self-id[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]