New book reveals punishing details about former dictator - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
English-born dictator "a cunt," says history expert
May 14, 2009
By Bob de N'Dowed

The publication of The Biggest Assholes of the 20th Century by leading British historian Leopold Jumper has revealed a sordid personal history of former Pofoland dictator Thomas Ryan. Among some of these historic dot and tittles are bad social habits, alcohol abuse, eccentric behavior and sexual fetishes. According to Jumper, Ryan had a peculiar trademark in which he would give the evil eye to new people he was meeting -- be it new government employees, or the leaders of other countries -- a first impression that once led U.S. President Ronald Reagan to describe him as a "...goofy, stupid and silly man who should not be running [this] Atomic Science Committee let alone a country." In 1985 while meeting with British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in London, Ryan was overheard by reporters asking Thatcher if he could have a lock of her hair. Thomas Ryan was also a man who loved booze and would insist on serving brandy when heads of state and other diplomats were visiting the country. His favorite drink was reportedly a very dry martini, and according to his former intelligence chief Ronald Sherbrook, Ryan was "Never short of a martini to throw and smash in order to make a point that he was upset." If that wasn't enough, according to the former autocrat's one-time mistress Evita Harriet, Thomas Ryan enjoyed smoking meth and wearing adult diapers. "The only time he broke from his role of pretending to be a helpless infant was to take another drag off his pipe,"

Jumper also noted that Ryan owned a pet rooster named Elvis.

Thomas Ryan, circa 1985.
By Zyx
Silly dictator or not, he won the elections!

I remember casting a ballot for him! He was the fifth Thomas Ryan listed. Head of the Communist Party, too! You don't think that all of the Thomas Ryan's were the same person, do you? Oh dear!

Suddenly I feel less 'free.'
By FallenRaptor
It's a damn shame the bastard managed to escape his palace right before me & my PNLA comrades bombed it in 86.
By Donna
FallenRaptor, Thomas Ryan remained in power until he died of natural causes in 1994.
By Zyx
No, FallenRaptor, it was all over the news. You bombed the wrong house!

It was 1872 not 1782!
By Noelnada
Long live chairman Thomas !
By canadiancapitalist
The shame is not that Thomas escaped the house before the bombing but that his house keeper, butler and maid did not.
By Thunderhawk
^ Collateral damage is an unfortunate reality of war and the struggle for self determination.
By Donna
OOC: I was trying to find a middle ground between Kim Jong-Il and Uday Hussein.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Non-Muscovite Are Mobilised (for WAR) First: Polic[…]

Wow, maybe "all" jobs have gone to ille[…]

World War II Day by Day

June 4, Tuesday Operation Dynamo succeeds: 338,2[…]

No it doesn't. This conviction has nothing to do […]