THP(Voting by members only) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Falx
In the interested of not loosing track of votes while keeping the time needed to count them reasonable all THP votes should go here.

Voting template is:
Motion ##: For/Against
Where ## is the motion number, this at the making of this thread being 18. If you wish to abstain simply do not vote. This is to make it so I can use the search function and just count the number of times I've hit enter. This thread is to be used for all motions in our official thread. Discussion regarding the bills also belong in our other omnibus thread.
Last edited by Falx on 16 May 2009 15:03, edited 2 times in total.
By Andres
Motion 18: For

At this point in the game it is more important to have a government, than to actually play party politics. After the simulation has become more stable, then party politics, a main interest of the game, will become acceptable to me.

Since I'm not sure if this thread is only for Motion 18, I will repeat my vote for Motion 17: Against
By Doomhammer
Motion 17: For
Motion 18: Against
By Thunderhawk
18: against
EDIT: updated vote.

19: - For -
I doubt I will be able to abide by this motion as Im not always concise. But I agree in spirit, so I vote for.
Last edited by Thunderhawk on 19 May 2009 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
By Doomhammer
Motion 19: For
By Falx
Motion 19: For
Motion 20: For

Voting on motion 18 closed.
By Thunderhawk
Motion 20: For
By Thunderhawk
Motion 2.7 (23): aye.

so upset at me for not wanting white people to n[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]