So if a thread has (members only)? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Dr House
I'm in the GM council.

That's a fair point about Honi, though. He had no business being in the SLD thread.
By Falx
1)Is Gnote?
2)Yet I've had a bunch of posts deleted in the same capacity.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
There is definitely selective and arbitrary enforcement of the rules going on. :hmm:
By HoniSoit
Falx wrote:Does that mean that only people from THP aren't allowed to post in it?

You are very welcome to post in the SN-RF thread if you have a serious proposal for us.
By Falx
Not I'm not. Several deletions of my posts there have shown as much.
By HoniSoit
Did the deleted posts of yours contain any serious proposals or any important intra-party issues?
Last edited by HoniSoit on 17 May 2009 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
By Falx
In the PoP, NPL and CA threads they did, in your they contained help with graphics, ask vera where he got his sig from, and a request for you to not spam THP like inglitz was. Oh and then I had a separate thread making the same proposals deleted again.
By HoniSoit
Falx wrote:Oh and then I had a separate thread making the same proposals deleted again.

Sorry I missed it what's that proposal about? The one about graphics or something else?
By Falx
No, it was about the coalition that was formed at the very end of the last govenment, since the first thread was deleted I had to spend a day and a half using pm's to convince the other party leaders to join, a few hours before I got the last pm the GM council called an election.
By HoniSoit
I have no idea about the details since I don't have the mod power to delete anything in this subforum.

However, if the SLD requests the deletion of my posts in their thread I wouldn't make any complaint. It's their choice really.

Again, like what I was saying I certainly don't mind you making direct proposals in our SN-RF members-only thread.

You are also very welcome to move your party's discussion to your members-only thread which would save a lot of your troubles.
By Falx
Again, like what I was saying I certainly don't mind you making direct proposals in our SN-RF members-only thread.

But demos does, and I've had those proposals deleted from every other party threads without anyone asking for it so precedent suggests THP proposals aren't welcome anywhere on this forum. Why do you think Van did not speak up for his own proposal here until he had all the votes it needed?

You are also very welcome to move your party's discussion to your members-only thread which would save a lot of your troubles.

The only person that has given us any trouble is Inglitz because he was nearly breaking rule 4, which is why I was asking for someone to restrain him before he got the whole game deleted.
By ingliz
Vanasalus did break rule 2.

I walked the line

I don't recall ever coming close to breaking rule 4 in your thread:

Rule 4 wrote:You are prohibited from transmitting material that may infringe on any intellectual property rights, copyright or trademark or any other rights of any third party
By Donna
The (members only) rule is a bit needlessly strict and hinders interparty communication.

so upset at me for not wanting white people to n[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]