HAS CHINA ALREADY WON THE WORLD - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

"It's the economy, stupid!"

Moderator: PoFo Economics & Capitalism Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skeptic-1 wrote:What follows is a consolidation of the facts iv'e presented before to back up my claim the USA politicians gave away our country through greed.

Are those really facts?

jumped light years ahead of the U.S. space program by launching astronauts into space while simultaneously building their own state-of-the-art space station along with a new generation of ballistic missiles

what you must do NOW to protect yourself and your family from China’s Long March to dominate the world and destroy your wealth

China is currently in a very crippled state and the crutches it will prefer using will be from 3D printers copying technology but no longer able to outproduce such technology.

If the thought of the USA becoming a financial slave to China disturbs you, I would stop reading now.

I guarantee my presentation will send chills down your spine as you learn about China’s Long March to world domination.

Please show where the terms of that guarantee can be located.

You’ve already seen the tremendous economic, technological and even military advances China’s made in recent years and how they are wielding their economic power around the world.

Sounds like Pepsi talking to Coca-cola about Pepsi's progress in NE Asia when Coke has 51% of the market and Pepsi has 4% and the next year, Pepsi talks about how more powerful it is because it was able to double their distribution whereas Coke could only increase their coverage by 1%.

I know that many in the financial media will dismiss what I have to say out of hand and dismiss me as some kind of extremist.

Looks like future talk to me.

2. Monopolize the world’s natural resources

Will 3D printing truly be dependent on oil? Can China produce better recycling containers for 3D printers while ignoring the needs of its own citizens?

But I’m getting ahead of myself.

You mean like saying that China is simultaneously building a state-of-the-art space station while launching astronauts into space when the closest comparison one can logically make is that a space station is equivalent to Gemini 8?

Can you find anything that’s made in the USA?

Hai!

According to Ed Gerwin and Ryan McConaghy of the economic think tank, ThirdWay.org, [China's] actions are clear violations of World Trade Organization (WTO) rules that have resulted in 5.6 million lost jobs since 2001.

Third Way is a Washington, D.C.-based public policy think tank which refuses to reveal its donors. CNN senior political analyst Bill Schneider is a Resident Scholar and a Distinguished Senior Fellow at Third Way. A few of the staff members for the organization now work in the Obama administration and several former Third Way Honorary Co-Chairs serve in President Obama's cabinet including Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius and Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar.

In February 2011, Third Way announced [10] that Assistant House Democratic Leader James Clyburn (D-SC), and U.S. Representatives John Dingell (D-MI), Allyson Schwartz (D-PA) and Jared Polis (D-CO) would be joining as Honorary Co-Chairs.

On October 6, 2011, Jonathan Silver, the director of the Department of Energy's loan office, and a figure involved in the Solyndra loan controversy, resigned and become a distinguished visiting fellow at Third Way; Department of Energy officials stated that the decision was unrelated to the controversy.

It appears that ThirdWay.org has a quite different view of the outcome.

...........and there is a whole lot more in your message......

Let's cut to the chase of your message on how to handle China:

This is why the smart money is buying up oil, gold, and natural resources, to turn the impending crisis into profits, as CNN just reported.

You should be making these investments, too, just as the world’s central bankers and insiders do.

So, you agree with CNN.

They’re no fools. They see the handwriting on the wall and are repositioning their assets to take advantage of China’s assault on the dollar.

And then we get into the real spam of the post.

Are you really Larry Edelson?
One thing China is doing is enforcing their 1-child policy but only against people who can't afford to pay for an exemption, which will counteract the effect we are seeing in the rest of the developed world where the more intelligent people have fewer children. It would seem that more intelligent (and therefore likely, richer) people in China are still having more children. What this means is that the average IQ of China will likely surpass that of the rest of the world in the next twenty or forty years as this takes effect. IQ demonstrably matters, yet no mainstream groups seem willing to both admit this and then actually do something about it in the developed world.

So to put it simply, yes, China has already won.
Rainbow Crow wrote:One thing China is doing is enforcing their 1-child policy but only against people who can't afford to pay for an exemption, which will counteract the effect we are seeing in the rest of the developed world where the more intelligent people have fewer children. It would seem that more intelligent (and therefore likely, richer) people in China are still having more children. What this means is that the average IQ of China will likely surpass that of the rest of the world in the next twenty or forty years as this takes effect. IQ demonstrably matters, yet no mainstream groups seem willing to both admit this and then actually do something about it in the developed world.

So to put it simply, yes, China has already won.

You need only direct your attention to the twits engendered by the English upper caste and Boston Brahmins to find definitive proof of the falsehood of your premise.
Yeah, I have to say I was taking Rainbow's post with a drop of soy.

Despite the assertions of many in the forum, the state of education on the mainland is dreadfully poor, and it is needless to say painfully limited and prone to severe shock should that overseas student visa come through.

On the matter of a one-child policy, I had learned during my relatively short stay on a Chinese marriage passport the rules regarding the policy: it does not concern only the ability to pay, it also concerns location. The ones who have to pay are those who live in the major cities. Families outside of these major cities do not have limitations placed upon the size of their family.

My ex-in-laws have a tremendously large family with many cousin relationships. My ex had a brother and from the words of those siblings, I would be hesitant to count less than 15 cousins as a ballpark figure. The ex, she was born in 72 during the Cultural Revolution and had a brother born four years later. She has since had a child out of wedlock (she managed to have a girl born in Canada and then took it back to Shenzhen) and I suspect the brother has not yet married. Prior to their generation, I would say the number of family members was double, and likewise possibly doubled stretching back a previous generation.

My opinion is that families may be hung on a personal choice of a one-child policy more than it being a state choice as the modern green road Chinese tends to be much more mobile and business oriented than the previous demographics could afford, however, the need for a boy to be born into the family as a sole little prince may not carry the need and cultural backing for the rich as it will with the poor.

It was very encouraging to hear Japan's Abe recently come clean on the notoriously poor state of Japan's English ability: he had no problems stating the truth and showing the country to be among the worst five nations on the planet as far as ability is concerned. Perhaps, soon he will likewise address social studies. China cannot be that far ahead in either of those areas of study and the need to suppress information as well as their limits on gathering knowledge only hurts their other fields of interest when it comes to medicine.

It is really hard to make an accurate assessment of ability when looking at the instance of N Korea that was recently mentioned in the forums regarding their questionable high intelligence rates......what the post failed to mention was that N Korea graduates high school students at the age of 16. Japan has had a similar system of showing high marks by placing an extreme curve on high school and collegiate scores to show high marks for the nation as a whole while letting the actual matter of defining who is actually capable of benefiting from higher education on the placement committees of the universities and the hiring relationships between those universities and their commercial alumni supporters.

As far as the original OP is concerned, I found it to be rather outside of the loop in current technological trends and absolute futures and using China as a tool to further sales of gold. It doesn't matter about China, the idea is to buy and sell gold and favor the market that is doing the same.

Quite to the contrary, in my opinion, China has not won the world, and will not be winning the world. India is in much better position to do that (despite that it, too, is going to suffer for the same reasons.) Again, in my opinion, China will find numbers are no longer carrying the strength in terms of manufacturing once 3D printing has made productivity look like the internet comparing television to the telephone. As of this week, Google and Wal-mart have stepped up their well prophesied intentions to take on Amazon by providing same day deliveries and the simple packaging previously provided by China and the cheap goods likewise provided will change quickly and quite severely to thousands of local origins on a county basis throughout the world eliminating concerns of national boundaries and concentrating on available tax loopholes according to length of destination and tax credits offered by communities hoping for quick growth. These mentioned companies, as just small examples, cannot afford to deal with the distances that China cannot overcome much less the red tape of such nations that will take at least a decade to reform.

Yes, China does have a very good deal long in the works on monopolizing rare earth materials that lend themselves quite well to technological theories of the 20th century, but there will be much in the way of rethinking concerning weight and shipping plus the ability to create stronger materials from resources easily replenished with cheap lighting, fibers that can be grown anywhere and overnight laymen capable of performing simple tasks. The 21st Century will be a DIY century and the power of nations will not be held up due to workforce limitations as much as their own laws which may prevent their populace embracing a global market.

A country has to allow the world to enter their borders to allow business to take place so those local communities can take advantage of such opportunities that exist, if only in knowledge. Japan was quite keen to allow NTT to make phone rates significantly cheaper than ATT on an international basis despite the sharing of such cable. India did wonders by encouraging and accepting outsourcing. Now, this will proceed to a level of counties (not to mention the concept of "American" states and non-American prefectures) and skipping the hassles of international trade.

Those cheap car parts available from China via NAPA will now be produced on an as-need basis and will have no problem being produced in your neighborhood. Accordingly, oil is not the concern it used to be. And so on and so on.

Information is going to be even more valuable. Japan will have a heyday with an ability to create stem cells. If China is going to gain from that, it will have to loosen up a bit on the rare earth issue, otherwise it will have to steal information once it has already entered the global mainstream: it will only benefit from such knowledge on a local basis with no international edge. If it cannot allow its children to have a truly open education without fear of destabilizing their political system, it will continue to fall behind globally.

Yes, quite to the contrary, look for rebirth in the smaller nations such as Singapore. Even Nauru will have a literal chance of rising above the limitations of its phosphate basis with the freedom Australia provides it.

I dont know if you recall, but la loca MTG at one[…]

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]