Since we've got a whole section for it... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Best remember not to get GR a mirror for the holidays. He's a regular Dorian Gray.

If this is an attempt at trolling, it's rather pathetic. You should at least let a bubble inflate before trying to pop it.

Demosthenes wrote:Are you out of your mind?

You started it with Grassroots1... :eh:

Not sure what's going on here, but when you complain about House telling you why the forum is made, that's pretty much a confession of starting it.

Sometimes, I wonder how this forum even survives. You guys liquidate conversations at the first chance you get behind playing dumb.
Daktoria wrote:Best remember not to get GR a mirror for the holidays. He's a regular Dorian Gray.

If this is an attempt at trolling, it's rather pathetic. You should at least let a bubble inflate before trying to pop it.

Again, not taking sides, but doing my best not to be collateral damage between other people's self inflating ideologies where policies dictate who I can choose to become as society's child from their existential debates creating rule of law where theory and theology is the knowledge nobody can know everything crafted in hypothesis and hypothetical legalizing hyperbole of parable comparable moral fables of political and spiritual subjectivity.

Trolling would be me wanting to set a stage where everyone must follow my adopted philosophy. Where I just describe natural balance of universal movement as details never stay the same while results function the same way all the time. Picking a philosophy doesn't show where center balance is any time.
Daktoria wrote:Did you ever follow up on Eric Voegelin?

Again, If I don't want to follow a theoretical philosophy, why would I expect anyone else to desire one I make up where character matters and genders don't count?
Yes I did, and wasn't impressed.
Daktoria wrote:What did you think of him?

He was into transcendental existentialism but regardless the spirituality faith he adopted he was looking for life to be just intellectual not results of functions functioning as usual.

There is a thread on cognitive thinking, guess how that works within cellular adaption working within the framework of elements shaping the functions of the cellular adaptation.

It is so simple, the mind of the body is DNA not the brain as it is the central office of controlling the bipolar current flow that expands and contracts muscle tension for the mobility of the body. If trhe brain were the mind artificial respiration on a dead brain's body wouldn't work. Compare manmade engineering of electricity and natural electrical flows self generated within perpetual physical balances constantly present.

I am amazed at what humanity invented and I am humbled by natural balance.

I understand that, but my point was that speciati[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]