Gestational Surrogates, Parasitism and Mitt Romney. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Parasite
noun
1. An organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.

Some of the most deadly parasites in the world infest a pregnant creature, and trick the pregnant creature into raising the parasite's offspring as its own offspring.

The richest people in the world have begun emulating this phenomenon with a procedure called gestational surrogate pregnancy, in which a sperm and egg from two donors is implanted into a third party woman, who then exchanges her irreplaceable physical vitality for money by bearing the other couple's child.

The Romney family in particular makes a habit of this.

As a religious conservative, I find this practice abhorrent and can finally say what I have long felt in my heart, that the Romneys are parasites and abominations.
I am unfamiliar with the story; is there some biological reason preventing the woman from carrying the kids, necessitating the surrogate?
Blue Puppy wrote:As a religious conservative, I find this practice abhorrent and can finally say what I have long felt in my heart, that the Romneys are parasites and abominations.

Do you support abortion, stem cell research, or making contraception available to minors?
I never noticed we had an "opaque ponderings" section of the forums, I guess a lot of my threads could go into here -_-.

Daktoria wrote:Do you support abortion, stem cell research, or making contraception available to minors?

I "frown" upon abortion in the same way I do marijuana use, it can't be stopped. I support stem cell research so long as it is limited to stem cells not obtained from embryos. I would not supply a minor with free contraception but I would allow them to buy it.
Blue Puppy wrote:Parasite
noun
1. An organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.

Some of the most deadly parasites in the world infest a pregnant creature, and trick the pregnant creature into raising the parasite's offspring as its own offspring.

The richest people in the world have begun emulating this phenomenon with a procedure called gestational surrogate pregnancy, in which a sperm and egg from two donors is implanted into a third party woman, who then exchanges her irreplaceable physical vitality for money by bearing the other couple's child.

The Romney family in particular makes a habit of this.

As a religious conservative, I find this practice abhorrent and can finally say what I have long felt in my heart, that the Romneys are parasites and abominations.

What an absolute crock of metaphorical nonsense? To state genders are parasites to the intellect and intelligence to being human.
Just because humans can come to understanding the process well enough to side step natural balancing doesn't mean intellect and intelligence comes from beyond the results reproduced because no detail is ever duplicated as before or since added to what was now here and what remains functioning the arriving details.

Since I find no body else wanting to discuss how and why real exists and reality tries to govern existence of the next details from understanding everything only takes place now universally functioning the same way.

That is the substance to the metaphysics of fate and destiny symbolizes as yesterday and tomorrow. Ideologies are parasites making sure ancestors never comprehend their own ancestry. That is self destructive to the species as the ideologies that keep the faith and hope nobody knows what being alive is while society's engineers form alliances between grandparents and grandchildren to play against the parents each generation male and female genders change assigned metaphor classifications in vernacular tribalism of societal evolution. The enemy of my enemies is my ally? Really? For how long?

If wishes come true, I wish you understood real inside out better than you protect reality outside in. Then understand what you created your grandchildren into becoming the instruments of self orchestrated extinction since now is always here the generation that completes the task will happen now to that specific point now becomes as managed by reality being managed here, cyberspace.

Remember/understand this, compounding details are the results of of everything working the same way and not creating the same details twice. Your thread is just a surrogate female being an incubator to the fertilized egg of two other lifetimes conception. The child born is the ancestry of the conception, not the incubator.

So when choice is given and the generosity of the third party is willing to incubate a lifetime conceived by two others, then where does social self righteous ideological idiots get to define right and wrong for everyone else.

Natural balance takes care of what remains in this moment as that child will more likely carry the same genetic problems of reproducing as the parents did. So the parents in desire to cheat natural balance just imprisoned another generation to endure their own suffering. That is justice not seen but always present in adapt or become extinct existence now is forever here.

You are a hatefilled human lifetime that cannot stand the limits of your own sole existence and as usual misery cannot live by itself like serenity must.

It’s not even the case that all Zionists are Jews[…]

No. The U of A encampment was there for a day or t[…]

Yeah, because they are based on the ever-changing[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]