Nature, children and death (?) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Eran wrote:Submitting to nature means having half of all mothers die at childbirth, half of all children die before they reach maturity, and the rest of society subject to periodic starvation (not to mention having a standard of living far below that of homeless people).

Funny how this wasn't a thread of my own from sociology. Why the move as it has everything to do with why industrial society destroys the mind and environment? and the other two posts between Eran and myself? got to save incomplete from becoming completely understood by every body equally.

I do not believe your statistics, unless they died giving birth to their tenth,sarcastic over estimation, child not the first one every time a mother dies giving birth?

I use humanity's economic formula of compounding and applied to ancestry of ancestors living currently and your statement doesn't make sense of natural balances in expansion of details by the contracting results replacing their own existence of self containment balancing out. In every species genders replace their ancestry by conceptionally adding two families ancestral results into each child reproduced by each parent regardless how many partners used in each ancestor or the same mate each time. I discovered something in observing natural balance, every conceived lifetime is it's own generation, and siblings of the same parents are separate generations of ancestors. That is why no two are exactly alike, even with identical twins of a split fertilized cell creating two lifetimes similar to each other, but not the same.

Now I understand you are comparing what would happen if humanity wasn't in charge of human survival of the species socially, but lets talk real physical results here, not estimated slanted perceptions of anything is possible.

but this statement of yours is pure syllogism used as a psychological tool in power of persuasion. I also found the persuasion of power protecting it, twice so far.

What is industrial society? Humanity's invention or natural balances inception? What about agricultural society?
What is "mind" and "environment" relative to since each word covers so many varieties of interpretation?
I do not believe your statistics, unless they died giving birth to their tenth,sarcastic over estimation, child not the first one every time a mother dies giving birth?

I never suggested that half of all births end with the death of the mother. Rather, that cumulative over their entire birthing life, women are highly likely to die of childbirth. I don't have statistics right now because, for the purpose of the point I was making, it doesn't matter whether the correct figure is 50% or 20%. It is still very significant.

In every species genders replace their ancestry by conceptionally adding two families ancestral results into each child reproduced by each parent regardless how many partners used in each ancestor or the same mate each time.

I agree. That doesn't contradict my statement.
Eran wrote:I never suggested that half of all births end with the death of the mother. Rather, that cumulative over their entire birthing life, women are highly likely to die of childbirth. I don't have statistics right now because, for the purpose of the point I was making, it doesn't matter whether the correct figure is 50% or 20%. It is still very significant.

I agree. That doesn't contradict my statement.

It wasn't about contradiciting your incomplete statement, it was showing it to remain incomplete which means it is inaccurate and never a completed balance of fact. Just added calculations of what could be. The holes in every whole reality while contained within the whole moment always here and forever now changing the details never duplicated because of compounding was that is remaining being balanced.

Your ideology doesn't seek 15 minutes of fame, it seeks to rule 15 generations of ancestry passing through now's results.
edit my last sentence, seeks to regulate the next 15 generations of ancestry passing through the moment so one family of genetic continuation gets to rule the whole human population performing as society's children.

the world is but a stage.
Unfortunately, a moment of clarity that allowed me to understand (at least part of) your post is over.

I don't understand your point and so won't respond to it.
And that is what separates ancestors of ancestry and society's children of directed character. Recite what you learned after birth without understanding what your body was edcuated between conception and born to ignore the ancestry bringing your lifetime into the moment shared in self containment.

Social justification educates denial is a right and accepting what real remains is a sin or crimes against humanity. No matter how things change, they remain the same results.

But pay no attention as to how I just answered why industrial Society destroys the mind and environment in how each generation of ancestors added keeping ancestry in the loop.
Industrial society enlightens the collective mind of man. The agrarian oppression that chains man and mind to serfdom and simpleton is gone with the indoctrination of industrial society. The mind of man is now free to think beyond fulfilling the needs of dilettante overlords whom insist on subsistence only living for his people.
Man’s mind has been freed to enlighten itself, black and white has now become a multitude of shades of grey. Cold bitter winter winds of numbness and forced mentality have been blow away by the warm spring breeze of enlightenment and replaced by the budding cherry blossoms of post materialist thought.
Notorious B.i.G. wrote:Industrial society enlightens the collective mind of man. The agrarian oppression that chains man and mind to serfdom and simpleton is gone with the indoctrination of industrial society. The mind of man is now free to think beyond fulfilling the needs of dilettante overlords whom insist on subsistence only living for his people.
Man’s mind has been freed to enlighten itself, black and white has now become a multitude of shades of grey. Cold bitter winter winds of numbness and forced mentality have been blow away by the warm spring breeze of enlightenment and replaced by the budding cherry blossoms of post materialist thought.

Make sure to establish industrial society has nothing to do with industry other than the arts of educating self deception to each generation added to the moment nothing remains as it was.

Building hopes and faiths of vernacular tribalisms venturing down existential paths of theory vs theology, body vs spirit, instincts vs intellect then reciting poetry of escaping the moment as intelligence makes humans a cultivating agriculture of misinformed lifetimes playing character roles of reality by any franchise of fiction made facts through subjective arbitration nobody can prove either theory or theology using rounded off statistical averages and fractions reduced to the lowest common denominator.
Again literal truths add numerically 0-10 while figurative digital values are defined 0-9. Tipping the scales unless the zero is 10.0.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.0
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
1, 3, 5 ,7 ,9 ,11,13,15,17,19.

Adding them together and where does the even numbers disappear to relatively adding literal and figurative truths together mathematically?

Now to blow holes in progressive ideology squaring off existential logic against cubed results never staying the same details twice in the same moment universally here as presently changing as always. It is subliminal, so think beyond existential recites of theory and theology to the metaphor of cube it isn't just measurement of Noah's ark.

Here is a map of ancestry passing through the moment spacing each lifetime between conception and becoming a great great grandparent that functions every species.
The peak top and bottom points are mom and dad, the 4 horizontal points are the grandparents to the fertilized cell in the middle and the 8 points rising between the grandparents are the great grandparents looking back at how they became part of eternity's results so far.

So a male and female gender lives many roles while the same individual sole result of ancestry playing society's child by rule of law protecting those leading self deception. Humanity is the trickster of words not human lifetimes adopting character roles.

adding this edit as to offer a door should one choose to walk through it from reality back into the real moment.
But you didn’t add the scientific/mathematic (industrial truth if you will) to the other truths. Mathematic truth digital values are defined by prime numbers so you have

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29
3, 6, 10, 14, 20, 24, 30, 34, 40, 48

By adding all truths, and not the truths you choose to abstractly select, even numbers are restored.
With real truth restored once again, man is free from oligarchal divine intervention of body and mind to liberate himself to the pure realm of devotion to the process of thought, love and creation.

Your addition of literal and figurative truths tips the scales against man. Pre-industrial society was a hegemony of intellectual desperation and unenlightened souls. Industrial society has added a new truth, when summed to the old truths, it has liberated man from the parlour of numbing agrarian conformity.
Science, industrial society are the subtle green shoots of a delicate flower that blossoms into art, music, thought and philosophy.
Notorious B.i.G. wrote:But you didn’t add the scientific/mathematic (industrial truth if you will) to the other truths. Mathematic truth digital values are defined by prime numbers so you have

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29
3, 6, 10, 14, 20, 24, 30, 34, 40, 48

By adding all truths, and not the truths you choose to abstractly select, even numbers are restored.
With real truth restored once again, man is free from oligarchal divine intervention of body and mind to liberate himself to the pure realm of devotion to the process of thought, love and creation.

Your addition of literal and figurative truths tips the scales against man. Pre-industrial society was a hegemony of intellectual desperation and unenlightened souls. Industrial society has added a new truth, when summed to the old truths, it has liberated man from the parlour of numbing agrarian conformity.
Science, industrial society are the subtle green shoots of a delicate flower that blossoms into art, music, thought and philosophy.

I didn't add, I exponentially compounded so the existential linear equations became self evident in how they divide and conquer the metaphors to the 4 elements of character's rights. Heart, mind, body, and soul.
The two axioms of the four poles are church/spirituality governs heart and soul collective ideology and state/science rules the mind the law or the body won't matter to those in charge of defining reality's societal evolution currently under review and rewriting the laws granting character's rights and the loss of gender liberty to know themselves inside out intellectually as well as they do instinctively having been here in the moment since becoming an expanding fertilized cell of specific ancestry.

Next attempt?
Surface dwellers of maybe and existentialism do not seek anything other than reflection because after that all that is left is the real self evident.

Once ancestors understand ancestry's role to eternal compounding taking place in one instant universally, the idea of humanity's greater good becomes empty of substance defined accurately by design to keep every body guessing to what reality will become should hope and faith lose the power of suggestion.
Eran wrote:I have completely given up.

So you don't want to understand what your body learned between conception and birth because it would undermine everything educated since being born humanity's child of societal evolution in thinking character is all that matters in social significance to teaching self deception?

After all, absolute power corrupts absolutely regardless how it is applied between power of persuasion and persuasion of power within the rule of law. I am sorry, laws that rule.
I have given up understanding your posts. Your last one, while shorter than most, is still, at least to me, incomprehensible.

The first sentence is not, as far as I can tell, grammatically sensible.

You are using English words, but not English sentences to express yourself.
Eran wrote:I have given up understanding your posts. Your last one, while shorter than most, is still, at least to me, incomprehensible.

The first sentence is not, as far as I can tell, grammatically sensible.

You are using English words, but not English sentences to express yourself.

change the content to grammar when the subject is to undiserable to discuss as it just might separate character's rights as a metaphor and gender liberty to be a physical constant which would be humanity's meltdown of expanding corrupted ideologies.

@wat0n The evidence that IDF soldiers have int[…]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iymz8WhK3lE I was […]

Exactly. I think this is the caution to those tha[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]