Winning back one's civil sole. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

As most that read my ramblings of run on sentences and misspelled words it is a common trait to think that this was a result of bad decisions on experimenting with mind expansion as part of a counter culture society. It isn't. It was from staying silent for 35 years after leaving high school and just working to prepare for retirement in this reality I am not against, just not in favor of how it is administered subjectively.

So after figuring out what separates real from interpreted realities there comes a point that to destroy the symbolic values believed by each society will not repair the damages done by ruling authorities defining humanity.

So this takes a completely different strategy than what I was educated to act within socially within the philosophies of team vs individuality. Reality requires a surrender of understanding one's sole results of being part to everything else taking place in this moment everything constantly changes within. So how does a sole result complete with collective soul ideologies that dismiss real for reality's sake and laws are written to assure reality rules every aspect of conversation.

I never expect others to believe anything I am rambling about as it is to be understood individually from their own perception of seeing everything function functioning by the same means objects cannot occupy the same space at the same instant while observing energy cannot be created or destroyed during the process of natural balances. One can direct nature of behavior, but not the end results of natural balances. That is where ideology has misled humanity's definitions to being human.

I am offerring a solution that doesn't require the loss of reality, just a re-alignment of priorites by each society. But that is asking to much of ruthless characteristics, isn't it. Minority rule of majority opinions believed and protected by law. That is why I never accepted buyer beware excuses to be excused from the real moment.

To love liberty means one cannot take liberty from another for the rights of character issues created to socially justify everyone denying what real is all the time. So humans have developed this tapestry of semantics defended by theory and theology where no side has an absolute comprehension of everything functioning as Eternity being here as this present instant balance changes was to is continuing.

Good guys finish last and no good deed goes unpunished, that is what reality has become while those that misdirect received the greatest tributes of honor. That is upside down and inside out but look at history as this is the reality humans make of Eternity so far.

If who is social identity within vernacular tribalism, what is the gender playing the role of never understanding themselves soley as conceived here now?

A fool, the victim or the villian of denying the self evident because every body else does it too. Where does the lesser of two evils end the progression of societal suicide of a species not understanding the actions they take in saving humanity's greater good intentions of making sole results unhappy within the limits of their sole existence passing through Eternity's manufacturing point of details never duplicated twice using the same results each generation?
sans-culotte wrote:mashed potato

But the I's that grow the next meal? Or society dies as a collected ideology being crushed with hope and faith time is an ally of freedom and liberty to comprehend Eternity all around sole results.
Decky wrote:What job did you work in after school OMH?

the one that allowed me the solitiude to work alone most of the time during my 32 years there. I watched the communications network evole from the inside. I listened to how Bell labs had the technology used today working in the labs in 1970's. only to have governance rip the telecommunications industry apart in 1983. Gee Orwell ring any bells and whistles with that year.

That was the same year I walked away from union ideology while spending 19 more years receiving their quite wrath any opportunity they had to remove the air from the tires of my car, and other assorted things.

I also learned what physically separates real and reality. But nobody believes that is possible in anything is possible ideologies of character matters philosophies.

This is why I use cyberspace, not the streets. The internet is a one on one proposition. mental mind against mind where everyone stands alone in a instant time doesn't matter towards relative time zones around the planet's three seasonal variations between solstices and equinoxes.

We are in Eternity's gateway of was to what is continuing instantly here universally applied.

Exactly. I think this is the caution to those tha[…]

Spoken like a true anthropologist. This is a pers[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]