What happens when - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By onemalehuman
An understanding sole gets surrounded by a collective soul mentality?

What are the odds sole stays as conceived or becomes a character in any of humanity's realities?

The silent majority isn't a myth because they are silent. it is because those in governance believe thay have no say and what is said doesn't mean anything to the ideology defining the collected soles of ancestry and the ancestors they willed to become society's children.
By Daktoria
Yep.

No offense, but a lot of the time, you state the obvious, OMH. It's impossible to respond to what's agreed with.

In real life, the silent majority suffers because it just states its case over and over. There's no solution.
By onemalehuman
Daktoria, I offer a little more than just stating the obvious issues, but those lost in faith reality is the answer to life's quests miss the self evident in how and why simple compounding is the most powerful physical force in the universe as it constantly constructs this instant our fingers touch our separate keyboards.

To understand the how and why each detail of what, where, when, and who became part of the total sum added now is something humanity never offered it's character role models selling ideology rather than comprehending the self evident.

Liberty to understand or the character's rights to deny what real is by honoring theory and theologies forced upon everyone else is what humanity has always been under the defining rule of those directing societal evolution and that traces back to witch doctors, priests, and alchemists building their institutions of church, state, and economic substitutions of symbolic values over substance understood.

Expose the holes in time relativity that psychologically divides ancestors from their ancestry..
Last edited by onemalehuman on 21 May 2012 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
By Daktoria
onemalehuman wrote:To understand the how and why each detail of what, where, when, and who became part of the total sum added now is something humanity never offered it's character role models selling ideology rather than comprehending the self evident.

Mmm...

...I dunno about that.

For example, today's politicians constantly take the excuse not to discuss ideology. They dogmatically insist on pragmatism, common sense, and appeals to absurdity.
By onemalehuman
Daktoria wrote:
Mmm...

...I dunno about that.

For example, today's politicians constantly take the excuse not to discuss ideology. They dogmatically insist on pragmatism, common sense, and appeals to absurdity.

Ideology and methodology, chain of command? What is constant within them all, rank has it's privileges of what governance grants characters following orders without question governments can take from the genders not playing the roles.

One adopts a character role and a gender is instilled with the instincts of every lifetime contracted into that specific conception in that specific instant of compounding details never duplicated again. Why, because now is forever here between the total sum exponential actions and reactions of this planet's periodic table of elements self contained exactly balancing the same way as the rest of the physical universe here now.

Again, see the holes in relativity dividing up the whole population of male and female ancestors of ancestry. Want to make time certain, know it never leaves anything within n ow's results the same as it entered by conception of contracting results already part.

Understanding the self evident can unite lifetimes to act civilly not civicly saving an ideology that teaches denial of the whole exponential moment so a few can feel superior to the rest.

p.s. Dak what I am attempting to do will really become accepted in about 4 generations from now but it will still remain this moment my sister's great grandchildren will understand and I won't even be remembered.

It is about adapting to the moment and leaving it balanced better than when one entered trained to tipping the scales.

I have never denied what people believe, I just understand the substance they symbolize as existing beyond this moment.

Spoken like a true anthropologist. This is a pers[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]