Translating Experience - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

“My nerves are bad to-night. Yes, bad. Stay with me.
Speak to me. Why do you never speak? Speak.
What are you thinking of? What thinking? What?
I never know what you are thinking. Think.”
I have to attempt to break every thing down to it's simplest form. It is my nature.

Simplicity seems to be one verdict fostered by our imagination. By judging your journey and experience, you apply calculations through your five-sense bodily prism processor. Although five senses may not fit inside a two-dimensional prism... Each single point or perspective created by the prism is allegorical, configuring the single perception or unified order of the five bodily senses.

The process behind perceiving is complex, while each processed reverberation of energy is inclusively simple, if not deceptively plain in physical presentation. On a comparable and slightly more comprehensible plane of view- The simply complex interplay between our intellect and our technological constructs we shape mirror or extend our five senses, as a result of the intrinsic constraints and opportunities imposed by nature (our intrinsic external reality).

Technology, including written (typed) symbols I use to impress my point of view, bond by the form or technological medium it travels through in order to reach or connect with the other end of intelligence. All content is dictated by its form. Each mechanical sentence is a compressed visual package that expresses a complex state of being; the content I provide must first pass through the four-sided space contained by my computer screen or piece of paper, furthermore, each word must obey natural and artificial laws, like when strings of nerve endings emulsify inside the encephalon stream electric datums, or the artificial interface operating inside the four-sided space. Technology enhances/extends the human sensorium. Any sensorium translates experience felt by conscious creatures, as their electric mind power tries to transform the environment surrounding their soul's shell. When technology channels technology the illusion of depth is created by the relationship between form and content.

The continuation of genetic compounds sequence according to the simply complex perception (or what I call- real-time complexion) secured by the inclusive totality created by the five-sense bodily prism. This, my dear reader, allows our not so humble human race to build our infinitely spiraling staircase of sensory illusion, we call- Civilization.

If you don't believe me, I'm fine with your current's perception and what you feel during this moment. Just remember, all content is subject to its form.

Food prepared for a recipe must obey the knife's technological opportunities and constraints. Don't forget about the food's form and what shaped the food. Soil is the form, water is the form, food is content. What a strange deep relationship.

Form dictates content. What's the difference between concept and existence? The concept gives us the blueprint for technological manipulations of our existence, and ultimately indiscernible at a molecular level.

Each song's note must obey the guitar's string.

Technological mediums define every century's complexion.

Most men observe light on illumination, I see light through illumination. You see surface symptoms, I diagnose the whole body.

Tis one moment
Everything is relative translation.

-RT
RhetoricThug wrote:
Simplicity seems to be one verdict fostered by our imagination. By judging your journey and experience, you apply calculations through your five-sense bodily prism processor. Although five senses may not fit inside a two-dimensional prism... Each single point or perspective created by the prism is allegorical, configuring the single perception or unified order of the five bodily senses.

I have three figures/symbols to show 5 points of perception, 6 points of perception, and 6 degrees of separation.
5 senses level the playing field, 6th sense comes from all 5 physical senses working simutaneously that places one's instinctive self elevated from the common separation of everything equally spaced apart. Then comes the 6 degrees of separation which basically is thinking in terms of the characteristic forms of molecular elements being gaseous, liquid, and solid and combined sustain this universal locationand everything within its atmosphere including the organic compounds of combined eroded results of this inorganic universal position.

inorganically these 6 degrees of separation are two electromgnetic poles and 4 magnetic postions of midnight, dawn, noon, dusk. Organically plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female.

12 outside edges and 24 inside angles divided by 8 corners of triangulating open ended potential differences of opinions from a central point of origin to everything included within the sphere of 12 outside edges that never change as details never duplicate as they existed before functioning the same way all the time, naturally balancing into everything specifically spaced apart now universally, gelactically, within solar systems, within one atmosphere, within one species, each genetic total sum of ancestry.

Life isn't that difficult to understand until intellect thinks it can outwit natural balance, self containment, and self evident results reflecting off one another arguing the ideas no cannot be Eternity because theoretically and spiritually nobody believes it is possible.

Where did that idea come from? When did it start? what society began denying the self evident? Who are the people enabling it to go on as designed throughout history of recording humanity's failures to sustain a global understanding of being here now?

Nobody knows exactly. Does it change real or alter perceptions of how to manage reality now? Eternal conflict designed to never be resolved socially. Reality operates on a need to know basis from the top down and inner circle to outer rim of political influence and spiritual bonds trading sole results to become a collective soul of mind the vocabulary or your sole position doesn't matter to ruling elites directing social outcomes of anything is possible when nobody knew what real was at anytime historically, or at least prove it academically training brains to mind spiritual possiblities and scientific probabilities.

Know what keeps yourself spaced apart currently and those leading self deception are self evidently misdirecting natural balancing results honoring a hypothetical time line of distractions, intersecting with distortions, intersecting with disrupting self contained kinetic continuations never duplicated twice now, eternally.

So simplicitic, it is easier to deny it socially that accept it individually.

Image Image Image
My brain hurts.
I have given your thoughts a lot of thought and have decided to keep drinking.
One Degree wrote:My brain hurts.
I have given your thoughts a lot of thought and have decided to keep drinking.

Completely joking, "Hope it isn't kool-aide."

Half serious as I can get in reality, stay sober. Chaos is a human choice to maintain socially. It is repairable, but it will take the whole population to get it done and wanting to try and keep it from happening again.

Will not be solved with traditional methodologies while using traditional methodologies, inversely. Inaccurate methods aren't entirely correct or completely wrong, just incomplete of adding everything together and multpying the fractions of factions saving potential differences of opinions of what now remains in plain sight.

Eternal point of origin to everything universally spaced apart now as eternity keeps things together becoming different details all the time. The old philosophies of "anything is possible" and "ever expanding universe" is not real or completely honest.

Eternity is only now all the time is. Why instincts take this moment seriously all the time and intellect tries to conquer it with hypothetical possibilities points or origin have to be anywhere but here now. That is the mental reality keeps ancestry in every added ancestor to this atmosphere.

Understand your piece of existence in eternity and your eternal wish of peace will by your choice in how to behave while breathing during the time occupying being here now. It is the same for everything living a sole existence whether it be plant, animal, predator, prey, male, or female. 6 degrees of separating organic compounds of ancestral positions of ancestry specific to each lifetime that physically exists as they did or do. Simplicity at its basic universal specifically spaced apart moment now here.

Denial just complicates everything. Honesty is the best policy.

Thumbs up!

How come I don't have a smiley thumbs up?
How come I don't have a smiley thumbs up?

You can simulate one by using two smileys, One Degree:

Thank you.
I had not noticed the little line that said "view more smilies".
It is difficult to be observant when preoccupied with earth shattering truths that no man has thought before.
Thank you.
I had not noticed the little line that said "view more smilies".

No problem.

It is difficult to be observant when preoccupied with earth shattering truths that no man has thought before.

Indeed. I know the feeling. It's not easy being a great world-historic genius, is it One Degree? *sigh*

Indeed. Do you believe in denial, or is denial one absolute value found within your mind's I? When you interact with artificial external realities (technological spheres that create the illusion of depth) you find that you are completely numb to natural external realities. The detachment of one sense in isolation from the others can produce hypnotic tranquility, but you must ignore the organic interplay occurring around you always just to appreciate the illusion of depth.

The radio signal isolates your inner ear, pacifying your eyes. When the radio signal infiltrates and vibrates it creates an illusion of simultaneity giving depth to the experience of hearing... Yet the radio's signal lags behind the now and the organic eternal moment that engages all senses at once. Therefore, to experience life through the technology of radio, you must live in denial of each natural moment. Translating any experience through artificial external realities (technology) requires a fragmented sense of the world around you.

We should all be afraid of technology that demands the whole human sensorium, because this would require complete denial from the mind's I. Virtual reality is dangerous because it creates the illusion of depth and distracts or denies organic reality. I wrote innocuous oculus based on this fear of technological denial.

The video game- Media truly tactile with its massage as it stimulates post Tesla man's autonomic nervous system. Unnerving sensual stimulants take hold of any participant. Capricious is tactualist, with regard for identity, indeed unsteady. For vogue voodoo videos fill fake space to create artificial environment forming frames of pictorial graffiti ultimately transforming consciously and unconsciously human evolution. Whereas to clarify, no user of emotionally manipulative technologies has an intrinsic path of social and biological progression, or personhood.

The evolutionary process is directly tied to human technical invention. Technology being the second most important force aiding human evolution; inherent intelligence being the foremost force, allowing us to manifest thought by constructing technical extensions of our identity and nervous system, contraptions we frequently label as technology are originally recipes conceived inside man's mind. Intelligence can consequently be harmed by its technology. Just as a gun can shoot a man dead, video games also make man inert. Man's environment has always impacted man's life. Video games create for man an artificial environment where his purpose and identity is reoriented to fit his perceptual input. The relationship between emotionally engaged technology and post Tesla man can be described as a pure example of energy and entropy. When man plays a video game, he willingly impedes human progress, for how does man perceive once his natural environment becomes the anti-environment to the fictitious virtual orifice of machines?

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=158810

We need to intelligently design our technological applications while understanding or at least teaching the implication.

When our ancestors study the so-called age of information, they will wonder why we didn't understand our technology's information. They will scratch their heads and ask how a generation endowed with near limitless capacity for creation didn't stop to think "Do we need this," or "what will this technological application change?" Surely they shall be dumbfounded if they find themselves digging through nuclear waste to discover the hypnotic tools of illusion we once worshiped, like the Television (a sped up form of out of touch fixed perspectives). Humanity must establish the laws of technology before we create systems of absolute denial that destroy our biological spheres of existence.
RhetoricThug wrote: Translating any experience through artificial external realities (technology) requires a fragmented sense of the world around you.

Why does it require a fragmented sense of the world around oneself? Because humanity says so? What is humanity anyway, physically speaking? As far as my senses go into the subject, it is only how the species develops socially creating world stages of playing vernacular tribalism and producing casts of career character role playing cradle to grave generation after generations all hoping to find Eternity anywhere but within the moment eveything comes together historically in current events acting out in plain sight.
Why does it require a fragmented sense of the world around oneself?
We encounter the world around us through bits and parts because our senses have evolved that way genetically/socially. We are hardwired to block out certain abstractions while focusing on key patterns, this enables us to give our attention directly to social obligations, namely reproduction & survival. We need filters because every organism on earth is a specialized investigator suited to the role they play within ecological systems.

As one crude & combustible example, the governor on a carburetor filters energy to its motor (ignoring human laws and sticking with the mechanical metaphor) the engine will exert all its energy too fast and burn the engine out without a proper filter channeling the engine's energy. You can find filters in many extensions of our nervous system.

You shouldn't be surprised to observe filters in every technological application, because technologies mirror or extend the human sensorium. I'd be inclined to exclaim that the form & content relationship functions by the virtue of substance filtering.

Ethnology explicitly says, humans need filters so they can properly function inside an information environment that continuously bombards our operating system.

Because humanity says so?
No, because biology designed the flesh shell with filters.
What is humanity anyway, physically speaking? As far as my senses go into the subject, it is only how the species develops socially creating world stages of playing vernacular tribalism and producing casts of career character role playing cradle to grave generation after generations all hoping to find Eternity anywhere but within the moment eveything comes together historically in current events acting out in plain sight.
Your meta-hypothesis seems fancy, but can it tickle the body stiffened by rigor-mortis? When the filters cannot filter, the body shuts down. If you want to think about adrenochrome and what exactly gives the spine its electric pulse, you have the right to filter that idea Once again, Tis relative translation.

Also, have you guys observed some of the deep sea mutations adapting to life without the sun? We mammal mates need to stick together, I have a feeling some of those creatures will be deploying cloaking features to slowly take over the earth. I mean, we've explored the moon's surface more than our own sea's abyss.

Considering denial and filters, observe schmucks on PoFo.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 18 Mar 2015 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
Also, have you guys observed some of the deep sea mutations adapting to life without the sun?

Don't forget the life forms without oxygen.

We are entering a whole new understanding of 'life'.
One Degree wrote:
Don't forget the life forms without oxygen.

We are entering a whole new understanding of 'life'.

Who are your "We". It is a different way of survival, life operates the same way. Those deep sea mutations existed how long before discovery, and since nothing stays what it was before new variations will arrive as others become extinct. Finite matter becomes infinite combinations with one restriction equally applied to both inorganic and organic existences.

Kinetic matter(molecular migration)or periodic elements are never stationary between the atomic universal total sum mof individual parts and the only thing stationary is potential differences of everything spaced apart currently.

Eternity has always been academically, politically, spiritually, and economically considered some place and any other time but now here. Past, present, future are eternal interpretations of everything that existed within this moment. The whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts. Ancestry to ancestor Contracting results expanding the time a species endures bneing part of what adds in this atmosphere one lifetime at a time, one ancestry at atime, one species at a time, one universal position at a time. Time is a duration of being presently here and never the same added details as before using the same content always present.

As the title of this thead reads "Translating" experience as the experience of existing is happening in the constant state of being now here, or self contained to one's own skin. That is self evident that each human body never remains what it was once being The matter sustaining this universal position was inverted to the food chain from inorganic combinations.
Who are your "We".

I understand your resentment (could not think of a better word) at my use of the royal 'we'.
I guess the 'we' was meant to mean those who give humans a more exalted position than they may deserve.
One Degree wrote:
I understand your resentment (could not think of a better word) at my use of the royal 'we'.
I guess the 'we' was meant to mean those who give humans a more exalted position than they may deserve.

You guess the "we" meant that you were talking about, but you understand my resentment, what makes you think I resent? Because I can explain why I don't agree.

How does that work, exactly?

This thread is translating experience, now how about just explaining experience as it functions, how about just explaining things without staging hypothetical interpretations of how and why everything is self contained to self evident proportions all the time?

2/3 of humanity's problems come from organized conflicting policies used against ancestry by ancestors looking to conquer being spaced apart now. Politics conflicts with spiritualisms and both spiritual faiths and politcal beliefs seek to control economic trade between social interpretations of what now should be ______, could become if only________, would do better only if __________.
You guess the "we" meant, but you understand my resentment?

How does that work, exactly?

I am not a big fan of arguing semantics. It too often gets in the way of communication rather than actually clarifying anything.
You seemed to take offense at thinking I was including you in the 'we', therefore I stated that I understood you did not want to be included in the 'we'.
The 'I guess' part was simply my way of saying that I was being asked to come up with a definition that I had not had the appropriate time to evaluate fully in my own mind.
One Degree wrote:
I am not a big fan of arguing semantics. It too often gets in the way of communication rather than actually clarifying anything.

What is reality compared to specifically being spaced apart now?

Ever here the phrase "Fake it until you make it."

Time is a duration of existing currently, space is two things, the position in life and the lifetime spacing ancestry apart now. Hypothetical interpretations of what one wishes it would be rather than what it remains is called translating experience of being here now.

takes two or more to argue semantics, I am discussing physical absolutes, and you compare ideological separation. Who is employing semantics and got caught?

Humanity is the political theater of malcontents conquering a space/time continuum where nobody can(is allowed to discuss) know about everything here in exact detail of everything here universally. So agruing positions of what, where, when, and who doesn't lead to how and why they are only part of what adds together now all the time. Point of this is one doesn't need to know every universal detail to know how every result remains physically spaced apart while existing currently.

Kinetic energy vs potential differences of opinions. Substance ruled by symbolism have a greater value than really existing centered in now forever long the duration of each lifetime adds into becoming left right here in this atmosphere. substance reflects making results self evident and self contained individually spaced apart specifically spaced apart in either inorganic suspension or organic animation within onr atmosphere of universal displacement.

Fate is self containment. Destiny is self evident. There are no secrets in finite matter manifesting infinite details locked into only being added currently exponentially inverting inorganic expansion and organic contracting results recycling molecular migration sustaining a universal position such as this planetary position. I play a fool to survive reality, I am not fooled because of what reality pretends to be hoping to become part of something larger than real.

All realities combined do not define this eternal moment as written in every language used to direct societal evolution. Translation, I don't threaten to send anyone to Eternal Hell, I deliver the understanding now is the Eternity humanity promises society it exists outside this moment.

Never has, never will. Life endures now, one lifetime at a time.
I play a fool to survive reality, I am not fooled because of what reality pretends to be hoping to become part of something larger than real.

Each new person is a new reality. I believe there is a logic that is leading this progression of realities into new understandings that will result in something that is larger than what is now real.
We actually fight it by insisting on now instead of planning the future. We need to live now but make our plans for future realities, not plans based upon our current realities.

Edit: Humans today are existing on several different planes of reality, but they are all headed forward at their own pace.
I, obviously, do not fully understand your beliefs at this point, but they are becoming clearer.
One Degree wrote:
Each new person is a new reality. I believe there is a logic that is leading this progression of realities into new understandings that will result in something that is larger than what is now real.
We actually fight it by insisting on now instead of planning the future. We need to live now but make our plans for future realities, not plans based upon our current realities.
I, obviously, do not fully understand your beliefs at this point, but they are becoming clearer.

Last first, you don't understand my beliefs because I don't project a faith real is incomprehensible. I talk about simple basic universal constants that in themselves explains individual results unique to themselves while the duration of its species remains part of everything adding together now.

Simple logic Eternity is the hub of all eternally changing details balanced together as they never stay the same results as before within the same content used all the time. "Energy cannot be created or destroyed as it changes shape and form to form everything formed shaping what arrives next now constantly."

Energy flows the paths of least resistance, correct? Comply or die with the social narrative offers what as salvation to being a sole result of ancestry so specific it takes invented theories, theologies, over generations making sure nobody challenges the rules of staging humanity except those in charge of inventing new ideas that get the next generation to believe all past ancestry is too dumb to know real from reality.

Technology makes adapting easier, not more simple. Technology aids in distraction of natural balance sustaining self contained results and self evident functions that work the same way regardless the potential differences of opinions that are use to create the illusion natural balancing is chaotic, not the passing of total sums entering and leaving the same space each is enduring their present position.

"Don't judge a book by its cover.". What does that relate too socially and genetically as reality makes them East and West platitudes of attitudes to left and right, libs and cons, truth and lies about what is believed and what needs understood as real doesn't matter when humanity needs to direct attention away from being self contained now all the time individually.

What separates ancestry from ancestors works the same way separating ideas from ideology that create an ideal means to make the population believe no human can understand real displacement being here now, intellectual ideas learned after birth or instincts delivered at conception?

When humanity represents a greater good becomes defined as choosing a lesser of two evils, what happened to what is the correct way of seeing life function naturally balalnced in the hub of Eternity eternally displacing everything universally existing now?

So every ancestor added to this atmosphere is a new world order essentially with each new person being another new reality.

"WE" again. You are projecting linear time lines that weave the cloak of existential separation of exponential compounding an ever changing total sum of what is adding next.

Owning a piece or earning peace, which is the lesser of two evils humanity pushes ancestry to teach their ancestors to maintain after their own deaths? Now comes the classifications of ancestry and ancestors as to what separates them genetically and socially.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]