1st ePub - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Co-ordination of all publishing projects.

Moderator: Administrators PoFo

By Zyx
Hmm, what is the next topic? Recession? I have read through the publication--it needs to be more Left. :angel:

Stand up, all victims of oppression,
For the tyrants fear your might!
By Abood
I suggest rootless cosmopolitanism / postmodernism.
By Zyx
Recession will do fine. His Zyx began typing on the matter. ;)
By Doomhammer
*No, not the Fourier series

Did they find that at the crash site in Roswell? :eek:
By killim
Why do you think we need aliens for something every mammal and especially human beings are able to do in real time :D
By Doomhammer
Why do you think we need aliens for something every mammal and especially human beings are able to do in real time

I must be an invertebrate (?) :hmm:
By killim
Of course not, but as you are able to read this you are showing that you are able to conduct Fourier Analysis and Transformation, because most senses, including hearing, touching and seeing conduct it (which is the reason why i had to learn it).

The easiest way to understand it is with the hearing system, but the visual is imho the most interesting one. Guess why Fourier transformation for data compression works? Or why we are able to you Fourier techniques to fool our senses.
By Doomhammer
I have an aversion to math and things which can be associated with it.
By Ter
Doom ,they are bluffing you and Fourier died long ago.

Ter
By War Angel
I have an aversion to math and things which can be associated with it.

Same here, which is why I'd look forward to reading an article written in simple-to-understand terms and with as little math as possible, explaining the reasons and effects of this current recession.
By Doomhammer
But you are Jewish. What is your excuse, man?

;)

We should form an anti-math club.
By War Angel
But you are Jewish. What is your excuse, man?

I... I.. have none. I'm a failure. I have the same useless mush for brains, as the goyim. :*(

We should form an anti-math club.

Yes, and then pick on the math geeks!
By Zyx
Well, I was writing an article, then I realized that I can not write. It may not seem like that's stopped me before, but you'd be surprised. :(
By Doomhammer
I was half way done with my article "The Arctic Quagmire", in which I was going to enlighten some of you (maybe) about the situation in the arctic.

:(

That's set me back about a 1000 words. Start over...

:D
By killim
I have just submitted an article without any of my nerdish math words. I hope it suits you. Otherwise i can try it without silly words...

The @Israel Twitter page, if I remember correctly[…]

Uh...that is just not true. I don't understand wh[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

LOOOK! It's @skinster here in this video talking[…]

My statement above is antisemitic according to th[…]