France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité'. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.

It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France's police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.

The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/7034/56/1/1/

Ok this newsource is totally unverified, but the rest of their stories seem legit. What's up with this?
By Huntster
France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.

This is not accurate. American liberals have already released the news. It's just that the French were reluctant to accept it until now.

President Barack Obama is God, but in His expected humility, you may call Him Mr. President or the Son of Man:

""No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

Behold! He is transfigured before thee!

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead.

All will come to believe in the Attuned One!
By Tailz
This would be quite intresting. I wonder, arctypical men from mars - or some other form of creature. The Star-trek like humans with facial addition would be easyer to handle, but a bit of a let down for the avid alien guru.
By Lightman
I'll believe it when I see Sarkozy live on TV telling the world all there is to know. Until then, I'll trust the laws of physics and continue my skepticism, given how damned near unfeasible it'd be for a civilization to send out scouts to a planet light years away. Besides, the source is highly suspect, given that it looks like a crank news site.

Now, if this were to be for real, which I highly, highly, highly doubt, I'd owe many people an apology. And probably would be scared shitless for a few days.

I must say, it'd be another thing entirely if France were to announce it had made radio contact with ETs. That'd be really cool.
By Tailz
Lightman wrote:I'll believe it when I see Sarkozy live on TV telling the world all there is to know. Until then, I'll trust the laws of physics and continue my skepticism, given how damned near unfeasible it'd be for a civilization to send out scouts to a planet light years away. Besides, the source is highly suspect, given that it looks like a crank news site.

I agree, I'm not holding my breath. But as for the unfeasible nature of visiting other planets, sure it is unfeasible for us at our stage of development - bu that is not to say that it may not be in the future with new developments, or that some other beings could not have developed ahead of us, somewhere, out there.

It stands to reason that it is posible for there to be other forms of life out there, didn't the Mars rovers discover bacteria on mars? Given the amount of planets just in the milkyway alone, there is a chance - but the distances between would be quite large - but it is not out of the question.
By Igor Antunov
Just as newtonian physics was turned on it's head in the 20th century with the arrival of quantum physics and relativity, we may be still a long away from a more accurate inerpretation, a knowledge stage in which the seemingly insurmountable obstacle of distance in space today may not seem so insurmountable with the right law-bending technology tomorrow.

If we are to a hypothetical alien species what chimps are to us, then indeed, with just a small step in intellectual prowess, their technology would be indistinguishable from magic, to our primate eyes.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
I, for one, welcome our alien overlords.

On a serious note, there is absolutely no sourcing for this article. I'd bet my left nut that it's not true.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Yessir. I assume you're offering up your left testicle in return?
By Igor Antunov
Nope. It's a one way bet. You made that clear from the start. Your nuts are on the line, not mine.
By Godstud
This going to hurt the American ego knowing that the aliens contacted the French first. :p

It'll turn out to be a hoax.
By Galoredk
Why would anyone post such a bullshit story on their website unless they are in dire need of attention? Odd??
By noemon
Shh about the source, dare not speak against the truth seeking nature of the major English-speaking FYROM news network.

Didn't you know Egyptians spoke Slavic-Bulgarian?

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/4816/45/

Shame on you. You know now. Notice the words "unknown text", referring to academically proven Egyptian in the Rosetta stone.

Notice the words "Dr", "Professor" and "Skopjian Academy of Science", watch video, breakthrough discovery reported through their national TV channel.

No, seriously.
By chuuzetsu
It's past midnight here in Ohio. I take it that means it is around 5 or 6AM in France? I take it nothing will happen, haha.

I just wonder if Reagan is going to be right.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Repeating stupid doesn't make it any better. I a[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]