Actual Cuckolds Are Pissed Off at the Far Right Using 'Cuck' as an Insult - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Actual Cuckolds Are Pissed Off at the Far Right Using 'Cuck' as an Insult

By Mike Pearl
Staff Writer

June 27, 2016

There have been about 3,000 unexpected twists in the 2016 political season, and one of them is that for the first time in about a hundred years, it's relatively normal to bash someone for being a "cuckold," or for "cuckoldry," a.k.a. getting cheated on by their wives.

Cuckolds never disappeared, of course. Many men in BDSM and swingers communities identify as cuckolds, and take special pleasure when the women in their lives get fucked by other guys, even trying to help the process along. But members of the amorphous conservative morass known as the alt-right seem to use the term as a taunt. They use the BDSM scene's shortened version of the word, "cuck," most likely to avoid sounding like Martin Prince from The Simpsons.

Cuck basically means liberal now. But not just liberal: Weak, feminine, politically correct, and generally un-Trump-like. And if you venture a little further to the right on the political spectrum "cuckoldry" shows up in racist conspiracy theories. White men are supposedly being "cuckolded"—literally and figuratively—by black men, and it's making America into a bunch of "cucks." So-called "cuckservatives," are mostly establishment Republicans, those who are afraid of or opposed to the Islamophobia and border walls favored by the likes of Trump.

Liberals tend not to get bent out of shape about having the word cuck directed at them. And why would they? It's a critique of non-conservatives for not being conservative. But if anyone stands to be offended at the word cuck being thrown around with such reckless abandon, it would be self-identified cucks.
Dave is a Southern California entrepreneur and part-time "alpha cuck" in his mid-forties. He was kind enough to explain to us what an "alpha cuck" is exactly, and he said he wasn't thrilled about his sexual identity being used to slander liberals.
The conversation below has been edited for length.

VICE: Hi Dave! I hear you're a cuck.
Dave: I'm pretty much the consummate cuckold.
A lot of people on the right are using the term "cuck" lately. Are they using it right?
They don't know what it means within the scene. They believe it means inferior. They don't realize that there certainly are a lot of alpha cucks out there.

Is race involved in cuckoldry?
One girl in particular subbed [meaning she was submissive] to black guys and dommed [or dominated] white guys. It's kind of like reparations play. In observing some of her cuckolds, and just hearing their comments, it was, for them too an "I'm sorry" thing.

Do you see yourself as either liberal or conservative?
I don't want to pick on one side or the other. If I took that position and agreed with it, it would be pitting one against the other, and I think both are fucked up. Last [election] I voted for Romney. I have voted for Al Gore. Looking back, it was a mistake.
Do other cucks share your political views?
I don't know any other than myself that are non-partisan. I do know that most people in the scene tend to be [politically] left.

Something you see online lately is cuckolding being used as a metaphor for other races intruding upon white society. Do you feel like cucks want that?
I honestly don't see it that way. I believe that there is a fear—looking at what is happening in European countries—there's a legitimate concern. [But] unfortunately always in politics you get one side that's locked into one thing and another that's into another, because they've gotten out of cooperation. They've gotten into full competition. "My side this, your side that," type of thing, rather than working together.
So what do you think of the people online using the term "cuck" as a slur?You're getting a lot of people that are hiding behind personas. They're not putting their own name out there, so they'll attack another. Look at the Elizabeth Warren versus Donald Trump thing. As silly as that is, it's less silly than two people that won't identify themselves going after each other. Trolls for example.

Do you resent seeing the term "cuck" used by trolls?
I think today's "cuck" is the new "gay." Remember when that was a slur? I think eventually it'll evolve into an accepted lifestyle.

Are you a feminist?
To a hardcore feminist female, probably not. In reality, I think so. To me, it's somebody that stands for and behind women. There's a famous quote, "Before every good man is a good woman?" I tend to take that view, but I also tend to give it my own twist: "Behind every good woman is a devoted cuck."
Follow Mike Pearl on Twitter.

Vice - Archive

This forum is riddled with hate speech. You guys should feel ashamed.
Thank you so much.

Yes we should respect cucks. I thought normalizing pedophilia was rock-bottom but now I see that there's people who rank even below them. How could I forget about cuck-rights? I mean we talk about them all the time. Cucks are people too. They are victims. They are marginalized. Cucks of the world, get someone to stand up for you. It's totally unrelated that the cuck here says that most cucks are liberals. Okay I have to stop this could basically go on forever.
I thought normalizing pedophilia was rock-bottom but now I see that there's people who rank even below them.

No offence, but this was an incredibly stupid thing to say. Who the hell is normalizing pedophilia? Why on earth would you think pedophilia is better than some dude letting his wife have sex with other men? Your literally saying one of the most heinous crimes most people can think of is not as bad as consensual sex outside of marriage.

That's an incredibly horrible thing to say. :eh:
actual cucks should probably be scrubbed from existence :knife:

There have been about 3,000 unexpected twists in the 2016 political season, and one of them is that for the first time in about a hundred years, it's relatively normal to bash someone for being a "cuckold," or for "cuckoldry," a.k.a. getting cheated on by their wives.

This was an insult 100 years ago?
Hong Wu wrote:I thought normalizing pedophilia was rock-bottom but now I see that there's people who rank even below them.

Dumbest post I've read today.

It's Vice: why care about what the random guy with a cuck fetish thinks? They could have easily interviewed some guy who went with his wife and her boyfriend for a honeymoon and sat around posting on a political forum all day every day.
Rancid wrote:Question. Is there a such thing as female cucks? Women who like to see their man fucking other women?

Yes.

Hong Wu wrote:I thought normalizing pedophilia was rock-bottom but now I see that there's people who rank even below them.

This is incredibly stupid.

Both because it's on the surface stupid, and also because the right is the group normalizing cuckoldry as a political position that the majority in the West hold.

Which is dumb on the surface, because who gives a shit what gets people off, and also dumb that the right are getting all mad about their own dumb slur.
mikema63 wrote:Do you think we should make adultery illegal? How exactly do you propose "scrubbing out" people who like that sort of thing?

No, although the military takes it seriously. I propose starting with re-education, then compulsory service, and then if they still don't embrace their masculinity, sterilization and assignment to an orphanage or something to raise his wife's son and others. :p
Bulaba Jones wrote: They could have easily interviewed some guy who went with his wife and her boyfriend for a honeymoon and sat around posting on a political forum all day every day.
:lol:

No idea who you're talking about.

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]